letgo's the largest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With over 75M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo’s been named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, and it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, USA Today, The Verge, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide. Already among the most popular apps in America, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings and reviews.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over 165 represents more than 20 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo’s goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
The Senior Tech Recruiter is here to identify top talent across different disciplines: Engineering, Product, Data, Mobile, Customer Care and others, in order to help stabilize our rapid growth. The role is based in Barcelona, we are also open to Recruiters based remotely.
We’re looking for someone who wants to build something huge and that people love because it makes their lives simpler:
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to identify needs
- Source candidates from across Europe, and internationally if necessary
- Use social media for proactive recruitment and continuously look at new ways to source candidates
- Drive the recruitment process from beginning to end. You will own your projects
- Liaise between candidates and interview teams to ensure a smooth interview process
- Maintain clear and strong communication with all levels of management
- Ensure information is properly maintained for reporting purposes within the applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Negotiate offers to close candidates
- Help to develop and manage projects for talent branding initiatives
To get there you will need:
- 5 years of successful recruiting experience
- Experience working with Tech professionals
- You love social media and have developed great sourcing skills to targets passive candidates
- Experience in a fast-growing Internet / Tech company is preferred
- Expert communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Can easily adapt to changing priorities and work well under pressure
- Effective negotiation skills
- Good team-player, passionate about tech, detail-oriented, able to prioritize and organized
- Fluent level of English as our search is global
- Competitive salary
- Beautiful, new office along the beach in Barcelona with a roof-top terrace
- Relocation support
- Massage therapy (Barcelona office)
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.