The world of commerce is in the middle of a transformational shift. This shift is challenging old, transaction-driven business models used by brands & retailers and enforcing a new era of relationship-driven commerce. In no other verticals than skin, health, beauty and wellness, the most personal categories of commerce for every consumer, is this transformation as clearly visible.
Revieve’s mission is to empower brands and retailers in skin, health, beauty and wellness in providing them with the technology -platform that enables them to create personalized digital brand-experiences capable of helping them make the leap from transaction-driven to relationship-driven commerce.
We drive forward the world's leading brands and retailers through this SaaS-platform and enable the creation of personalized digital brand experiences built upon state-of-the art AI/AR -technologies. Today our rapidly expanding customer base extends to more than 150 enterprise brands and retailers across 50 countries.
This is how you can make an impact
You are key to facilitating our growth, as you will be responsible for our core products, the Platform layer of our Product portfolio, which acts as the underlying glue that enables our Products to work seamlessly together with third party solutions, integrations and plugins. You will own the product vision for our Platform and execute against it’s strategic direction, define, manage and advance the product roadmap for our Platform, and work closely with our Development team to deliver a five-star, personalised experience for the end user.
In this role, you will
- Lead the end-to-end success of the Platform offering through leading a cross-functional team including senior product development team members and designers.
- Own the product vision and work with our business development team to understand the problems experienced by the clients to develop the product further.
- Build and manage your product roadmap along with quarterly objectives and deliverables.
- Interact directly and proactively with customers, partners and other market participants to derive insights into new product, feature and functionality ideas.
- Collaborate with the business development team to support new customer acquisition and implementations.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to ensure our communications match the product features and functionalities.
- Additionally, you will analyze market trends within skin, beauty, health & wellness, as well as commerce more broadly. Furthermore, you will keep an eye out for our competitor's activity.
- As the product owner, you will be the face of the product within the company.
To succeed in this position, you need
- At least seven years of experience working with B2B digital SaaS-products in a global environment in a leading product-role
- Significant technical experience and understanding
- Extensive business acumen
- Experience in leading cross-functional product teams through of agile product management.
- A fast learner with a natural curiosity and hunger for learning more.
- A team player who is great at building professional working relationships.
- A creative problem solver who loves to think outside of the box.
- A self-starter who works well both collaboratively and as an individual contributor.
- Empathy; strives to understand the other’s perspective.
- Genuine desire to understand and solve our customer’s problems.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to transform context through communication
Additionally, we value:
- Experience working with retail, CPG and brand clients.
- Experience working in a growth company on a 100%+ YoY growth trajectory
Meet our Product Team
We’re building a world-class Product team with aspirations to match the famed Google’s APM -programme. We’ve worked in some of the best B2B SaaS -product companies in the world and at Revieve are building the clear category -leader with a vision to match. Our Product team is agile, talented and intellectually curious. We’re proactive, open, collaborative and hungry to uncover, learn, grow and build B2B-software products that are second to none.
What you can expect in the recruitment:
- Step 1: Getting to know each other a bit better over the phone
- Step 2: Meet Irina, our CPO
- Step 3: Short assignment (max. 45 - 60 mins - we promise!)
- Step 4: Meet some of your colleagues and our Product team
- Step 5: Let’s agree on the details
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to be a part of building Revieve’s growth and path towards a category-defining company
- Network of supportive colleagues around the globe
- Flexible working hours
- Personal budget for skill development and well-being
- A company-performance based Employee Option plan
- Personal budget for equipment
- Occupational Healthcare and Dental plan
- Full-time role, with an opportunity to work remotely
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation (five weeks/ year)
- Paid parental leave
This is us
We are a mix of nearly 100+ people from different professional backgrounds representing 27 nationalities from five continents and working in eight time zones. What connects us is a growth mindset, the sense of taking ownership and proactive action, as well as the values of autonomy and flexibility. We relish in our growth environment that challenges us to take on new responsibilities and find creative solutions to the problems we face. We have the freedom and trust to do our jobs as we best see fit, so long as we keep our promises and the deadlines.
Joining us, you'll be part of a fast-paced environment where we get stuff done but appreciate each other as whole humans with a life outside the office as well.
Intrigued? We look forward to hearing from you!