PayFit is one of the fastest-growing SaaS startups in Europe with 450 employees and over 5000 customers in just a few years and has recently launched in the UK to replicate the success in France, Germany, and Spain. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionizing HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs across Europe.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's through an innovative software solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customize our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process payslips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
Named the most attractive startup to work for in France by LinkedIn in 2018, we're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
Your missions ⭐
- being part of "HRIS" team and build the part of the app which manages HR solution and will contribute to the general PayFit growth.
- conceiving and improving systems to make HR solutions (OnBoarding, Performance review, Employee survey).
- challenging the needs of the product and design team to build the smartest app.
- deploying your code to production and improving API performance.
- participating in architecture design and innovations.
This job has been tailored for you if... 🦄
- you like simplifying complex concepts into easy-to-understand systems and APIs.
- you always suggest and implement a smarter way of doing things.
- you are used (or want to learn how) to deploy scalable microservices using Kubernetes.
- you enjoy interacting with both engineers, designers and product managers.
- you are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us.
- you speak English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment.
- you have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
We are meant to work together if...
What we offer ❤️
- an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming;
- Work From Anywhere policy;
- an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin or London);
- regular team and global events;
- an attractive remuneration package;
- flexible work environment;
- private health insurance;
- restaurant tickets;
- gym subscription with the preferential rate;
- English, French or Spanish classes,
- 25 days of holidays;
- 8 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered);
- great coffee, fruits, and snacks;
- MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙️
- 1️⃣Online interview with Maciej, Tech Recruiter (~45 minutes).
- 2️⃣Online technical challenge (~20 minutes).
- 3️⃣Online coding challenge with one of our engineers (~50 minutes).
- 4️⃣Online interview with Greg, Engineering Manager (~45 minutes).
- 5️⃣Online interview with one of the founders (~30 minutes).
- 6️⃣On-site interview with Directors and the team meeting during the BBQ test to share drinks and mingle with the entire PayFit team (no sausage, no test 🙈)
Want to know more about our epic team? Watch this video 👀
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you recognise yourself in these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you're looking to achieve. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)