Launched in April 2019, YOOI is a well-funded product & SaaS startup focusing on data and collaboration and targeting enterprise customers.
We strongly believe that companies can do much more with their data (Data Science, Machine Learning, AI… you name it!), and as such our mission is to help companies to become successful data-driven organizations.
To support this, we are building a platform, enabling enterprises to plan and execute their data strategy, develop actionable assets from their data, and helping them managing & putting their data in use.
We also deeply believe that human is the key factor of data projects success, that's why we put collaboration as the center pillar of our platform.
If you love data and are looking to make an impact on YOOI first but also on the data capability of the biggest & largest companies in the world - you should definitely join us.
We are still at a very early stage, and this is a good time to help us put the foundations and join the adventure "from scratch"!
Here are a few facts about us
- We are currently 9 people, mostly Product-centric at this point (PM, UX, Developers).
- We benefit from a lot of experience in data & data science projects as well as enterprise customers and have access to a large network of senior advisors.
- We are located in the very center of Paris (Hôtel de Ville), and also have an office in Lyon.
- We are moving fast, while caring about excellence: from User Experience to Code, details matter.
What we offer
- You can have an impact, in shaping the product, its architecture, its design.
- Everyone has the opportunity to participate to every part of the project, from design to production.
- The ability to take ownership on topics, combined with a strong collaborative mindset.
- Opportunities to experiment / try / fail / change.
- A great team atmosphere: work hard, have fun.
About the job
We are looking for a senior software engineer to join the team and help us to solve the different challenges we face, from the technical foundation to the final user experience.
However you see yourself as a developer, you are welcome: frontend, backend, devops, full-stack, hyperstack and more. Just be prepared to operate outside of traditional role definitions 🐱👤.
Cool stuff you will work on
- Design and implement user interface with React and Relay.
- Imagine and develop APIs with GraphQL.
- Data connectivity, stream and analysis with Flink and Kafka.
- Manage the AWS platform using services likes Fargo, EC2, RDS and others - or work on our multi-cloud capability.
- Improve the deployment pipeline.
Want to know more? Have questions? You like it, but feel like you could bring something different than this job description? Don't hesitate to reach to us, we will be happy to discuss!