Your ultimate goal is to merge 100+ sensors altogether, in real-time. To complete the challenge, you play several development roles:
- Guru of the Information System, you are responsible for its entire design within the autonomous store - aka “the container”.
- Builder of the sensor fusion pipeline, you connect the GPU to the sensors of the store’s shelves and the cameras’ multiple feeds (image/video).
- Master of industrialization, you improve the workstreams to reach production-proof level
THE PERFECT MATCH
- Software engineer with experience in building and deploying large scale secure RESTful APIs, you master programming languages and frameworks such as Python, NodeJS and Go
- Your vision is product-oriented with an unwavering will to deliver the end-product, which you have successfully proven preferably in a demanding startup environment
- You are experienced in stream processing technologies such as Kafka and RabbitMQ, plus have a good command of SQL and NoSQL databases
WE'LL MAKE A GOOD TEAM IF...
- You are rigorous and flexible, able to succeed in an open collaborative peer environment
- Iteration and MVP are your default mode, you are unafraid to relentlessly try and fail until you reach product viability
- Passionate about learning and building cutting-edge technologies, you’re enthusiastic, at ease with chaos and always seeking for self-improvement (plus a great sense of humor)
JOIN US NOW!
- Position based in Ivry (5’ minutes from Paris)
- Competitive full-time compensation including stock options
- Sharp and motivated peers who can’t wait to meet you :)
Storelift company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.