What will YOU do at MOVO?
Be part of an international development team.
Work with the IT team to deliver and improve our product.
Oh, remember YOU will work with the best team in the world :P
Tech Stack -> RUBY, GO and Elixir. Sometimes Python…
This is YOU;
- Experience in object oriented programming in any major language (we use mainly Ruby and Go).
- Experience in software testing automation using different libraries (we use Selenium and Appium)
- Some knowledge about functional programming (we use Elixir)
- Ability to work both independently and with a small team.
- Ability to understand and get involved in product and business decisions.
We love good code. What does this means?
Ability to write unit and UI tests for your code
Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design
We follow the SOLID principles and use a clean architecture implementation, therefore it would a bonus if you have experience with this also.
CI/CD knowledge will be a plus too.
Also YOU are:
A team player and problem solver.
A good communicator and collaborator.
… And you have the ability to thrive in a fast paced, startup environment and adapt effectively to change.
And for sure an English speaker ;)
As a MOVer you will enjoy…
Flexible work environment & hours
Regular fun team events
Movo staff discount
Personal development programs (Internals and externals)
All the gear you need - just bring yourself
**We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change**