Ever since 2012 Avature has been growing at a 50% annual rate, resulting in an exciting work environment, full of technical challenges and learning opportunities. Our Senior Software Engineers play the lead in this journey, using their analytical and technical skills (and above all, their enthusiasm) to tackle the complex problems of a feature-rich yet user friendly enterprise application, driving forward the growth of a product used by thousands of users every day.
Your challenges and objectives:
- Achieve a rounded knowledge of our platform by understanding the complex interaction of a wide range of areas and services, from network layer to final user
- Work on a product that involves several computer science areas, such as highly available and performant systems, top-notch security standards, and intuitive user interface design
- Build a highly flexible platform which allows users to customize it through tailored configurations and UI options
- Learn, collaborate with different teams and grow while tackling complex technical challenges in a fun and encouraging working environment.
Your day-to-day activities:
- Work with the Product Team on functional specifications of features (specs): interpret and analyze, but also give feedback for them Design and write the code for the feature
- Perform technical analysis of existing code and perform refactors to improve code quality
- Perform code review
- Promote and apply best practices during the entire development process, from the very early stages of technical analysis and design of solutions, to the monitoring in production.
- Work experience in software development
- Analytical/troubleshooting skills
- Strong background in OOP, SOLID principles, DDD, and Unit testing
- Working knowledge of Unix, preferably Linux
We’re a market leading enterprise SaaS solution provider for global talent acquisition and talent management. We currently work with over 650 companies worldwide, which include:
- 110 Fortune 500 companies.
- 69 customers with over 100,000 employees.
- 10 of the top 20 Forbes Global 2000.
- 4 of the Big 4 consulting firms.
We choose to work in a relaxed, energetic and creative environment, where everyone can make the most of their skills and preferences, and boost their individual capabilities through collaboration and team work.
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, energetic, and engaging environment.
- Flexible hours and possibility to work from home.
- Competitive salary, with one review a year.
- Sanitas health coverage.
- Four days a year to attend events related to professional development.
- Internet service expenses.
- An office located in a central and attractive location (Chueca).
- Fully equipped kitchen.
An organizational culture that empowers everyone to be themselves is key to thrive in business, but more importantly, it’s a pathway for creating a more equal society. Avature fosters a diverse and inclusive environment, and celebrates that each unique person brings something different to our team. We are committed to considering all qualified applicants equally and to promote equal opportunities within our organization.