We are looking for an enthusiastic senior .NET developer that helps us to design, build and improve some areas of our website and our backend platforms. You will join a team with an excellent work environment full of motivated, talented and collaborative people working in Madrid. Here you will be part of a fast-growing international team that feels passion for technology, learning and self-improving.
Key responsibilities we are looking in our candidates
- Very strong engineering skills.
- Have taken an active role in architecture and design discussions.
- Highly motivated to work in a challenging and fascinating environment.
- Code with passion. Being proud of the produced code is a must.
- Pragmatic proactive team player.
Your Responsibilities Inside The Team Will Include
- Analysing, defining and implementing new data modules and algorithms, ensuring scalability over big datasets.
- Enrolling all the Scrum ceremonies and artifacts we use on daily basis.
- Reviewing deliveries from other development teams.
- Working with QA and Operations to ensure quality.
You may be required to travel to our Headquarters in Switzerland occasionally.
- 5+ years working experience.
- Solid experience with ASP.NET MVC and web development.
- Experience with Web Services and REST APIs.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server and T-SQL.
- Comfortable working in a team environment with distributed version control (Git / TFS)
- Experience with defect and issue tracking applications
- Experience with modern software engineering best practices: Agile/Scrum, unit testing/test automation, CI, design patterns, etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of scalability of web applications/services.
- Knowledge of database scaling and optimization techniques.
- Experience with Message Queue systems such as RabbitMQ.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field preferred.
What we offer
- An international, relaxed, friendly working atmosphere. Open plan workspace. Flat organization with startup-ish spirit.
- Opportunities to improve your technical skills.
- Flexible retribution scheme (nursery cheques, restaurant pass).
- Team building with sports, events and activities. Monthly social events after work.
How to apply
Please submit your application in English.
Applicants must be Spanish or EU citizen, or have a valid Spanish work permit.
Agencies must first contact firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm agreement to our T&C’s, failing which any exclusivity and/or candidate representation right will be considered to be waived.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!