With best-in-class headless CMS, unrivaled integrations, and modern technology in the cloud - Magnolia is uniquely positioned in this market to enable enterprises to fully bring their customer-centric vision to life.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer with a passion for solving tough problems within an agile team. You’ll develop on the heart of the Magnolia core in a group of awesome colleagues and help shape the future of it. Working closely together with all other developers as well as product management, user experience, and support is key.
If you're ready to strive to create value in newer ways and to really think outside of the box you're the perfect match for us.
- Develop new features for Magnolia and assure they comply with our quality standards
- Maintain the core content management functionality: from the user interface to rendered content including the template system, resources, and integration with front-end technologies.
- Take the technical lead of new initiatives and draft architecture and design concepts for larger changes
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineers, product owner, and designers to solve interesting and challenging problems
- Deal with and improve dependency management, source control, issue tracking tools, and testing frameworks we use
- Help to spread new ideas and proven practices like TDD, Clean Code, Scrum, DevOps
What you bring in
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent
- Smart, knowledgeable, curious and enthusiastic people
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years Java development experience, Enterprise Java development is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Java-web technologies. Experienced in the design and architecture of medium & large-scaled systems
- Experience with dependency management, source version control, issue tracking tools, and testing frameworks (for example Maven, Git, Jira, JUnit/Selenium)
- Ability to work within an agile team
- Must be independent, responsible, self-motivated, with the ability to learn and achieve superior results
- Experience with Vaadin/GWT is a bonus
- Fluent English is required, additional languages are a plus
What we offer you
Flexibility, flexibility, flexibility
Bright, fun, and open-minded colleagues
An international environment
This role can be remote given that you are happy to show up and connect with your colleagues face-to-face on a regular basis (frequency can be discussed).
And here’s how Magnolia empowers your success:
A Great Product: Loved by clients and respected by analysts, Magnolia is arguably one of the best CMS solutions on the market.
Directly Contribute to Magnolia’s Success: We value each individuals’ input and create opportunities to realize them.
Great variety in your areas of responsibility: You will be able to dive into any skill area within the company that allows you to grow according to your personal career goals.
International Exposure: With offices in the USA, Spain, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Singapore, and Vietnam you will collaborate with colleagues from over 30 Nationalities.