PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever-growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, and the UK. With 6,500 customers in 4 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 700 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
• Care for each other
• Always stay humble
• Strive for excellence
• Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You want to join us? This video is better than a long description…
Your mission: Guarantee impact on payroll ✨
Get onboard the PayFit rocket by joining our Jetlang Platform Payroll team as a Senior Software Engineer.
The mission of the squad is to guarantee the impacts on a flexible payroll, scaling with PayFit's growth.
Your mission if you accept it will be:
• Design scalable architecture for the integration with PayFit’s low code platform.
• Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards, and cultivate innovation and collaboration across multiple teams.
• Ensure production’s reliability.
• Tackle the challenges of a distributed system.
For the day-to-day work, we use 🧰
• Technical stack: TypeScript, Node.js, DataDog, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, MongoDB, GraphQL, CircleCI, ArgoCD, NestJS, Terraform
• Code collaboration: GitHub
• Project and knowledge management: JIRA, Notion, Miro, Whimsical
• Communication: Slack, Zoom, Meet, Discord
This job has been tailored for you if ⚡️
You have the following qualities:
• Not afraid of changing legacy code
• Impact driven
• Willingness to code in JS/TS
• Proficient in English
We would be even more impressed if you:
• know what is DDD
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Validation of the application
2️⃣ HR Telephone interview
3️⃣ Interview with the Team lead
4️⃣ Pair programming session with one team member, followed by a technical conversation
5️⃣ System Design Interview with an Architect
6️⃣ Meet the Product Manager & Director of Engineering
All interviews and meetings can be conducted remotely.
Background check to verify your identity, diploma, and past professional experience in the context of our ISO27001 certification
What we offer 💙
- An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming;
- Full-time contract of indefinite duration;
- An attractive remuneration package;
- A nice work space with a ping-pong table and a terrace in Barcelona;
- Work from anywhere policy and flexible schedule;
- Along with the possibility of visiting the rest of our offices (London, Paris & Berlin);
- Regular team and global events;
- Restaurant, transport and sport tickets;
- English language courses;
- Private health insurance (100% covered by PayFit);
- MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!