Senior Software Engineer (Front-end/React) in Barcelona
Big Blue Analytics
Big Blue Analytics is a cloud computing company that offers a software platform on a SaaS model to support intelligent real-time decisions during operations disruptions. We are committed to improving the efficiency of airline operations using Artificial Intelligence. We are building a proprietary technology platform to solve some of the most challenging issues that airlines are facing these days. Our SaaS solution aims to become the industry standard to help airlines manage their resources in order to improve their on-time performance. Our mission is to help millions of world travel passengers arrive at their destinations on time.
About the position:
As a Senior Software Engineer at Big Blue Analytics, you will join the core team for our next steps in developing our solution. You will participate in the design improvement and architecture of the main core product of the company. As a core member of our engineering team, you will have a huge impact on the new technology definitions, improvement and company methodologies.
We are looking for an experienced frontend engineer with passion for design and details. This engineer will work into our current React web app with full control over the next architectural steps. It will be involved into the definition of new functionalities with the product team and clients.
Our success is your success, not only advancing your career but also sharing part of the company’s equity.
- Create, maintaining and add new features to our current web application.
- Work close to the backend team defining new features.
- Get involved in architectural application decisions.
- Big impact on the application UI and UX.
- Evaluate, select and implement new technologies.
- Collaborate in the definition of the company methodology.
- … many more challenges we will face.
- Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of professional experience in frontend.
- Familiar/Experience with React or other frontend libraries/frameworks.
- Design and/or UX experience or focus will be valuated.
- Attention to details.
- Good written communication.
- Fluent in English or Spanish.
How do we work:
We are a remote first company with an asynchronous methodology. We use Basecamp as the main communication tool, and we take some of their handbook as an inspiration. On this line we work with a take on the ShapeUp methodology.
- Full-time position.
- Attractive salary (between €40.000-€50.000).
- Stock option program.
- Capacity to shape the future of the company.
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to make an impact in the World Airline Travel.
We do not provide visa sponsorship, you should have a valid Spanish working permit.
About Big Blue Analytics