Serving more than 4.000 organisations across 30+ countries, DEXMA is a leading provider of Energy Management SaaS for commercial and industrial buildings. The DEXMA Platform is a cloud-based AI software that combines Big Data Analytics with Energy Efficiency to help thousands of facility managers, energy auditors and building owners around the world to detect, analyse and optimise energy consumption and costs, while becoming more sustainable. DEXMA was founded in 2007 in Barcelona, and is part of Spacewell, helping organisations across the globe to improve the efficiency of their building portfolios.
The Engineering department is currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the team that is building the new User Interface of DEXMA. We have already started shipping features using micro-frontends with React, Styled-components and Typescript and our customers are absolutely loving them. We are open to both onsite and remote candidates that live in Spain, and would enjoy meeting the team once every 1-2 months in our Barcelona offices.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Develop software using modern engineering approaches (such as hexagonal & DDD) and agile principles
- Interact directly with a Product Designer to solve UX challenges
- Own your deliverables from start to finish.
- Publish part of your work as Open-Source projects
- Deliver high-quality solutions.
- Participate in high-level technical decisions regarding architecture & performance
- Pragmatic mindset
- Good knowledge of ES6
- Experience working with REST APIs
- The urge to write automated tests
- Knowledge or interest in learning Typescript
- Will to adhere to best practices in OO and FP development
- A need to leave well structured code in your tracks.
- 4+ years of relevant full-time experience.
- Experience with micro-frontends and micro-APIs.
- Experience with React or similar frameworks.
- Experience diagnosing and resolving performance problems in frontend applications.
- Some knowledge in backend languages like Java/Python/Ruby/Kotlin
What we offer
- Permanent labor contract
- Remote friendly with paid travel expenses to the HQ in Barcelona
- 23 days of holidays + your birthday off
- MacBook Pro + your preferred set-up
- Ergonomic chair & discounted standing-desk to complete your home-office
- Individual budget for education & training (courses, certifications, conferences, books, etc.)
- Discounted Private Health Insurance
- Flexible compensation plan: including kindergarten, transportation, and meals
- Discounted Gym memberships with Andjoy
- Referral bonus for new hirings
Our values at DEXMA
- Be human: authentic, open, caring & transparent
- Be an expert: share your knowledge in a simple way
- Stay positive: be passionate and optimistic
- Be humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Be sustainable: care about the planet & the ecological footprint
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you. You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company. At DEXMA, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. We are fully committed to encouraging an environment where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging. We are proud to have a multicultural team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives. At DEXMA, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive workplace for all our employees.