Are you an experienced engineer who has a real passion for enabling data-driven business decisions and working on groundbreaking analytics technologies? Then Vistaprint is the place for you!
Driven by Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
About Our Team
The Data Engineering Team's mission is to enable our internal business partners with the information to make better decisions for our customers. All of our team members collaboratively work together to design, build, and sustain our Data Ecosystem, which includes technologies like our Data Warehouse, Data Lake, and proprietary predictive analytics tools. We build the right thing, the right way through positive relationships with Marketing, Analytics, and Finance.
When you join our team, you will have a fantastic opportunity to advance your career by working in cutting-edge technology and growing your business expertise.
Putting Your Expertise to Work
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will help us scale our Data infrastructure to expand our proprietary predictive analytics and Big Data capabilities. You will work with our vast Data Ecoysystem, including our Data Warehouse and Data Lake, to build out our platform and provide tooling to empower our internal customers. Your technical experience and business insight will directly drive real business results. Your ability to seek complex challenges and collaborate in a team environment will mean you have an immediate impact.
- Design, develop, and support our Data infrastructure utilizing various technologies to process terabytes of data, including SQL, Python, Microsoft Azure, and AWS.
- Create solutions to enable diagnostic and predictive analytics capabilities.
- Partner with the Analytics, Marketing, and Finance organizations to get feedback and iterate upon the Data Ecosystem development
- Develop components and distributed ETL systems for our suite of large data platforms
- Be curious about trends and emerging technologies in the Data space, participate in user communities, and share what you learn with your teammates
Experience We're Looking For:
- Familiarity with developing data processing solutions and data applications utilizing technologies like Python, C#, Java, SQL, Spark, or No SQL DB
- Experience working with all kinds of data-- clean, dirty, unstructured, semi-structured and relational
- Problem solving and multitasking ability in a fast-paced, globally distributed environment
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to work with business partners to understand and refine requirements
- Experience with developing end-to-end data pipelines in large cloud-compute infrastructure solutions such Azure, AWS and Google is a plus
- 1-2 years working directly on Big Data technologies preferred
If the above sounds interesting to you don’t hesitate to apply (using a resume in English), we look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, aCimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.