At New Relic, we’re building and scaling one of the largest and fastest-growing data platforms in the world.
The Build and Deploy Tools team crafts and maintains software that helps engineering teams across New Relic continuously deliver thousands of projects to multiple data centers and the cloud. Our services help teams bootstrap new projects and allow them to deploy to our evolving infrastructure with ease. We are looking for a senior-level engineer who is excited about having a broad impact on how New Relic delivers products to its customers at scale.
What You’ll Do
- Understand, maintain, and improve our continuous delivery system to help our customers, New Relic engineers, deliver software efficiently.
- Solve complex deployment challenges across multiple backend infrastructures.
- Contribute to open-source software in order to meet the sophisticated requirements and use cases of our deployment pipelines.
- Work collaboratively with your team by bringing empathy, strong communication, and accountability to your role.
- Five or more years of software engineering experience.
- Proficiency with the Go programming language.
- Experience working with Kubernetes.
- Experience building or maintaining CI / CD systems.
- Experience developing Kubernetes operators.
- Experience in Site Reliability or operations.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position is in our Barcelona office, which was established in October 2014 with our acquisition of Ducksboard, a privately held startup. We provide challenging work, opportunities to learn, high-quality teammates, a standard-setting product, and a company on the move. We offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Equity compensation plan.
- Performance reviews twice a year.
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule.
- Amazing and fun work environment.
- Private health insurance for you and your family, including dental coverage.
- Retirement fund and Life insurance.
- English and Spanish language classes.
- Office located in the center of Barcelona, very close to public transportation.
- We provide ergonomic furniture (chairs, desks) to keep you healthy and comfy.
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages.
- We support technical meetups, both local and international.
- We help with relocation.
We are passionate about data visualizations in real time, APIs, intuitive UX, and beautiful design. We have no dogma but do whatever makes sense to deliver state of the art products.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.