Founded in 2014, Aircall is now one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of its kind!
Our mission is to revolutionize the B2B Phone industry!
We are a cloud based phone solution with no hardware and 100% integrated.
With over 600 000 calls per day we focus on user experience, collaboration and integration with other softwares.
Based in Paris, New York & Sydney, we just recently open our Madrid office and we now are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better.
We are looking for engaged and passionate Software Engineers to join our growing Team.
***This position is open to candidates willing to relocate to Madrid***
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, development, deployment, and operation of business-critical features that add customer value on top of Voice.
Best practices, evangelization, and mentoring in your team and across the whole of Engineering will be part of your day to day job.
Quality, excellence, and agility drive our delivery processes and you will help us level these up.
Using a variety of back-end stacks, appropriate for each requirement, but always hosted on AWS, we build added value and resilient services on top of voice and fully integrate with our customers’ business critical tools (CRM, Helpdesk, E-Commerce, …).
Your mission @ Aircall
- Participate in requirements analysis to help with providing the right technical and business solutions for our customers
- Have key responsibilities within the design, architecture, and end-to-end delivery of key modules
- Write clean scalable code and test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor, and debug codeBe part of an engineering organization delivering high quality, secure, voice solutions to Aircall clients
- Involvement in product and platform performance optimization and live site monitoring
- Mentor team members
A little about you
- You will have worked extensively with AWS in a production environment and understand how to design for, deploy on and get the best out of, the environment and services provided by Amazon
- You can talk easily and spontaneously about most of the offerings on AWS, when to use them, and how, and can explain to junior engineers
- Security is at the forefront of your mind in everything that you do
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 30+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
🌞 Sunny offices in Madrid
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, sports, lunch allowance)
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.