At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Why You will love it
Global Automation team develops and runs a wide range of first class solutions that empower Criteo’s commercial and operations teams to maximise their business impact.
You will be working in a multicultural and diverse environment alongside highly motivated colleagues and a talented team of highly skilled engineers on products that make a real business impact.
We build scalable, reliable, and interoperable systems, that constantly need to adapt to business priority and evolutions. And we build the applications, APIs and Uis to provide first class service to our users.
Data backend developers empower internal teams by crafting APIs, ETL pipelines and frameworks that are ultimately meant to provide commercial stakeholders with secure and fast access to Criteo data and the related insights necessary to manage their portfolios effectively. A few examples include near real-time data reporting, alerting, or troubleshooting.
What You Will do
· Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
· Maintain and support business-critical systems.
· Work collaboratively with design team to understand end-user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features.
· Ship code to production every day using CI/CD techniques.
· Tackle the challenges that come with processing highly sensitive data.
· Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
· Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
· Contribute actively with new ideas to complement and enhance the existing programs.
Who You are
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
· BS/MS in Software Engineering or related field (equivalent experience may be acceptable).
· Previous working experience as a Python Developer.
· Hands on experience with Django, Flask or other Python frameworks.
· Good understanding of GIT, experience with code review.
· Knowing how to interact with both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Good understanding of E2E Internet application architecture including browser concepts, HTTP, REST, CDN and Security best practices.
· Knowledge in Alerting stack such as Prometheus or others.
· Experience with ETL pipelines.
· Business Analytics experience.
· Experience working in Agile environment.
· Experience programming in other language (Python, PHP or C#).
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Public, IPO 2013
Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has 1,700+ employees in 27 offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific, serving 9,250+ advertisers worldwide and direct relationships with 11,000+ publishers.
Unlike the vast majority of the market, Criteo claims it uses a transparent cost-per-click model and measures value purely on post-click sales. This demanding model is supported by sophisticated predictive technology. It processes a vast amount of rich purchase-intent data in real-time to identify buyers and deliver dynamically-created ads which are personalized for each consumer.