Do you wish to join a fast-growing, market-leading company that provides latest generation facial recognition technology? In this role, you will participate in the design of the new versions of Herta's products to serve customers worldwide.
To be considered for this position, you will need to bring the following:
- Computer Engineering Degree or similar
- 5+ years of software engineering
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language, such as C++, C#
- Strong programming skills
- Strong experience with object-oriented design and analysis
- Analytical skills, solid understanding of best coding practices (refactoring, SOLID principles, Clean Code, design patterns...)
- Experience with distributed, high-availability, and multi-threaded systems
- Really concerned about Unit Testing, TDD is a plus
- Experience in API design
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experience in Linux development
- Exhibits strong verbal and written communication skills
- English and Spanish spoken and written fluently
- Experience developing real-time desktop applications for Windows
- Experience in relational databases
- DevOps experience is a plus
- Experience in other languages: Python, Go, Bash...
- Experience with MQTT
- Experience with Oracle, noSQL Databases
- Experience with Containers and orchestrator: Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes, OpenStack...
- Experience with cloud environments, e.g. AWS
- Knowledge of security best practices and data protection.
- Experience in gRPC framework
- Experience in Web development
- Experience in CI/CD