At EuroMillions.com we are looking for a Senior SEO Manager to assess the company’s growth by managingall SEO activitiesto increase rankings on global search networks. You will help our small and professional team with the implementation and optimization of yourorganic traffic acquisition strategies.
We are looking for a smart, hardworking and ethic person who enjoys the challenges related to the expansion of a start-up company.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- You define, implement and optimize all SEO strategies.
- You conduct analysis and build models that can translate data into actionable insights.
- You track data and analytics to measure ROI and effectiveness of your SEO strategies.
- You build and organize content creation, technical SEO and data science.
- You build models to forecast SEO acquisition performance.
- You identify the best performing strategies and allocate efforts and budget in the most efficient way.
- You work with multi-lingual sites
Your Skills and Requirements
- 5 years experience in SEO.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Great communication skills.
- Great organizational skills.
- Thoughtful, organized and collaborative.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven individual with a positive and hands-on attitude.
- Proficient MS Excel user with a strong analytical mind-set
- Detail oriented and able to work within a high degree of accuracy.
- Understands or has worked with the agile methodology (Scrum).
- Experience in the online gambling industry is considered a plus.
- Experience abroad is considered a plus.
What we offer
- Work with a profesional and dedicated team.
- International-minded project (and with customers across 160+ countries).
- We support an inclusive workplace; enabling everyone to excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
- An important and shaping role in a fast-growing company.
- A quality oriented development culture – we're proud of delivering quality.
- Competitive salary (correlated to your seniority).
- Quiet and spacious office with terrace in the city center close to public transports and other facilities.
- Flexible office working hours
- Udemy Account
- Fresh fruits
Selected applicants will be invited for an interview with our Head of Marketing, and a second interview to meet the team & CEO.
Head of Marketing: https://www.linkedin.com/in/josé-luis-m-9982b345/