lastminute.com is the European Travel Tech leader in Dynamic Holiday Packages. It operates a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Volagratis, Rumbo, weg.de, Bravofly, Jetcost and Hotelscan.
Our mission is to lead the travel industry by leveraging technology to simplify, personalise, and enhance our customers’ travel experience. Experts in brightening up online travel, we help our customers find and do "whatever makes them pink".
We continuously invest in talented people who ensure our offering is closer to the needs of the customers and keep us at the cutting edge of technology evolution. We run our business in 17 languages and 40 countries, with more than 1,500 employees spread across our offices worldwide, developing our own products and services to power the entire traveller journey for millions of people.
At the heart of our culture is a commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or expression and accessibility. We strongly believe in an equal opportunity space, which is welcoming and celebrates the uniqueness of everyone who works here. We value different lived experiences and respect viewpoints, as we know unicity drives innovation. We want to make sure our people reflect the communities across the world we help travel.
lastminute.com N.V. is a publicly-traded company listed under the ticker symbol LMN on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
lastminute.com group is looking for an ambitious and highly motivated Senior SEM Manager to join the team.
The Senior SEM Manager will work closely with the Head of SEM and will be responsible for planning, implementing and analysing different business’ strategies across brands and products with a strong focus on the SEM channel. She/he will work in line with marketing and business objectives using Google Ads, Bing Ads and other Performance Marketing products and tools.
The Senior SEM Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day SEM processes and performance metrics for a group of markets and account managers. She/he will liaise with the different teams within the company and will take over full ownership of strategy and coordination for one of our key products as well as leading a variety of SEM projects.
- Development of customer acquisition strategy across different products for the SEM channel.
- Daily looking and monitoring of sales, profitability and target tracking.
- Deliver of performance reports and insights to the team and internal stakeholders promoting new ideas and methods
- Lead interaction with product owners and coordinate internally to draw an effective strategy for the SEM channel.
- Identification of growth opportunities, testing hypotheses and scaling winning tests to increase performance marketing traffic at a given target.
- Monitor competitive metrics (market share, competition) in a proactive manner.
- Build, lead and deploy an effective APP and mobile strategy for the business.
- Development of solutions and automation processes for operational consistency and efficiency.
- Management of team to drive performance and deliver accurate pacing towards annual and monthly targets.
- Deliver annual forecasts and estimation of targets.
- Proven Performance Marketing experience, +5 years with a preferred focus on SEM
- Advanced Excel skills in order to interpret and analyse big chunks of data from multiple sources
- Very data-oriented, strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Dynamic person with a data-driven approach; ability to leverage data to influence marketing decisions
- Experience in managing large budgets for Paid Search campaigns
- Web analytics experience, e.g. Google Analytics, etc
- Good understanding of automated bidding (GoogleAds, SearchAds360, etc)
- Desire to collaborate with other departments outside of SEM team in order to enhance paid search campaigns
- Minimum knowledge of Mysql, BigQuery
- Understanding of A/B test tools
- Experience with DSP and DMP / CDP solutions is a plus
- A good understanding of App Campaigns channel is a plus
- German, French or Italian as secondary language is a plus.
What we offer
By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment
- Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective
- Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day
- Work a shorter working week (36h), of which 4 hours on Friday morning
- Get focus time for learning, development and deep work on Friday mornings
- Work partially or fully remote according to local laws
- Enjoy continuous training thanks to our company platform
- Benefit from employee discounts on travel
- Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering
- Get free snacks / fruit / hot drinks / water / beverages at our offices
- Participate in amazing winter and summer corporate events
- Benefit from extended parental or marriage leave according to local laws