Not just another start-up, we fight fraud!
At Shift Technology we are proud to have a purpose: to help insurers weed out claims corruption. Our SaaS solution, which leverages Big Data and AI, has been used to unravel fraud networks across Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
If you are someone motivated by meaningful work, Shift Technology may just be the spot for you!
As we host and process a lot of sensitive data, security is critical for Shift Technology’s business. We are thus looking to hire an experienced security professional to help us in our pursuit of providing ever better confidence for our customers.
In close contact with the CTO, you will have the following responsibilities
- Assess and help improve our security policies and procedures
- Together with our dev and infrastructure teams, assess and help improve the necessary controls, technical and human, that ensure these policies are correctly followed
- Help conduct internal, external and third party security audits
- Provide answers and evidence to our prospects and customers as to how security is implemented at Shift Technology.
- Provide relevant training to employees in security matters
- Lead us towards obtaining certifications such as ISO-27001
- Grow your team as Shift Technology grows
- You have >5 years of experience as a security professional, ideally in a SaaS company.
- You have both a strong high-level understanding of IT security including how to assess the risks of a business and structure its organization accordingly, as well as a more technical, hands-on experience of implementing specific security measures in a real environment.
- You are experienced in securing both Linux and Windows based architectures, as well as at least one cloud such as AWS or Azure
- You hold relevant industry-standard security certifications such as CISSP
- You can speak English very well, and ideally french too. You have excellent written skills in at least one of these two languages.
The environment is relaxed and creative. There are frequent activities and out of hours' events. The culture is meritocratic and rewards talent.