Winner of the Best European B2B startup, ForceManager is one of the youngest and fastest growing IT Companies in Spain. Headquartered in Barcelona, ForceManager also has offices in Madrid, London, New York, Bogota, Mexico and the recently opened Italy office in Roncade. Since it was founded in 2011, ForceManager has grown to more than 130 employees.
In the midst of its international expansion, ForceManager is looking for a Sales Executive Manager to join our team in Madrid.
- Perpetuate lead nurturing activity to guide customers through the sales process
- Apply consultative selling techniques, becoming a trusted advisor for the customer
- Provide customer quotes, proposals and product information as required
- Manage a pipeline of 40 opportunities at a time
- Overcome objections and develop sales closure tactics to accelerate the sales cycle
- Visit prospects/customers face to face
- Meet or exceed monthly quotas
- Successful experience selling CRM or ERP in Madrid
- Passionate about calling and building new relationships with customers
- Ability to conduct research and think critically
- Excellent organization skills; ability to segment and prioritize prospects in a vast territory
- Energetic disposition and articulate communicator
- Experience doing cold calling
- Dynamic and persuasive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Native spanish speaker/ English will be valued.
Resonating with our values is core to us:
- A positive mindset: We feel passionate about ForceManager and the projects we work on. We are constructive and respectful towards other people’s ideas. We exude energy and good vibes.
- Take ownership: We are determined, accountable and always looking for solutions in a timely manner. We are consistent and disciplined, always giving our best.
- Going the extra mile: We are hands-on and get things done. We do what we say to the highest standard. We focus our energies on getting results. We make sure that priorities are taken care of first.
- Fast learners: We learn from our mistakes and share these experiences with others. We do not dwell on mistakes, we move on and look forward. We push ourselves to become experts in our field. We innovate and put new concepts into practice
- Speak up: We are respectful, we listen to the ideas and opinions of others. We are honest and we always express our point of view. We give continuous and constructive feedback. We speak up if something seems wrong.
- People first: We add value to the day-to-day work of both our colleagues and customers. We are proactive, we anticipate the issues and propose solutions. We are data-driven with our decision making. We are empathetic and take care of each other and our customers.
- Together we are building ForceManager: We are team players. We create a positive working environment. We trust our teammates and realize we are not experts in everything. Zero tolerance for bullying or rude behavior. We have fun!
- Permanent contract and an attractive professional career based on your professional experience and potential.
- Development of your entrepreneurial spirit, promoting creativity and initiative through the close relationship with managers, HR and the rest of the team.
- Chance to be a part of an international, friendly and creative team in which the exchange of ideas and individual initiatives is highly encouraged.
- Gym membership discount
- Private health insurance (after the first 6 months of employment)
- Ticket Guardería® (offers employees, with children aged 0-3 years old, to save some money on nursey fees)
- Language courses (English, Italian and Spanish)
- Two incredible offsites each year
- Team building activities throughout
- Free cookies, milk, teas, soda and fresh fruit
- A ton of office space
- And a fun, friendly, international team!
This is a great opportunity to grow your career within a company with
international exposure. If you resonate with our core values and are
looking for an exciting new challenge, then give us a call!