We are hiring 2 full-time Senior Ruby on Rails / React.js engineers for our growing company.
Must have attributes:
1) A computer Science degree from respected university (Essential. ***IF*** you didn't go to a fancy school that's ok, but you'll need to show us actual working ROR / React.js / React Native apps that you have built over the last 3 years)
2) Minimum of 3+ years experience as a specialist Ruby on Rails developer (Essential - ROR is your go to language for building MVPs)
3) Minimum of 1+ years experience using React + Redux (essential)
5) Must have considerable understanding of database/caching systems
6) Must have considerable experience with PostgreSQL/MySQL/Oracle DB (if backend developer)
7) Must have hands on experience with standard deployment procedures on the cloud (Salt/Jenkins/Ansible)
8) You are proactive, love coding and want to be part of an exciting and dynamic team
There will be tests for clients so please only apply if you have the above core ROR and React skills.
(We are willing to consider remote application but the candidates must be exceptional).
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!