At Footy Addicts we are looking for a full-time senior Ruby on Rails developer to work for fast-growing, innovative product. We are looking for someone brilliant and intelligent, with experience and expertise. Someone who loves to stay in touch with new technologies and wants to create a revolutionary product with us.
We are an internet start-up company, based in London, that wants to connect all football enthusiasts in the world. Our vision is “Football games, everywhere, anytime, for everybody”. Today we have more than 40,000 registered players and around 1,000 weekly games facilitated in our platform.
What we offer
We offer the freedom to lead our product, not only implementing clever and efficient solutions but also designing the big-picture architecture. We expect incredible knowledge hunger too but, above all, critical thinking and the ability to be a problem-solver.
Back End Stack: Ruby 2.3.3, RubyOnRails 5.0, RSpec, PostgreSQL 9.6
We are focused on code quality, efficiency, readability and, last but not least, scalability. Of course, everything leaned to solve our customer needs!
Basic salary (30-33k € per year), annual bonus and equity option based on company’s performance.
- Quality control on any new code implemented on the product.
- Review logic and built action plan for any new features.
- Find solutions on continues product
- Point of contact for anything that is product related.
- Provide you with the opportunity to work from home.
- Participation in the technological and business decision making.
- Agile tasks distribution, with daily deploys.
- Flexible schedule.
- Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
If interested please contact us on info [at] footyaddicts.com
About Footy Addicts
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!