We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion,
Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the
voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer you will take part of QA team reporting to the QA Responsible. You will be primarily responsible for planning, creating, and executing manual and automated software test activities.
- Influence team to improve efficiency and processes of daily work with respect to Agile Development
- Ensure applications are thoroughly tested and meet business objectives
- Development & contribution to improve current automation test infrastructure (Web and Mobile devices) and developing use cases scenario.
- Develop, document, and execute testing strategies and procedures
- Log, track, and close defects throughout the software development process.
- Communicate test results and implications to project/product leaders and team in the appropriate level of detail.
- Develop status reports based on test completion and test findings.
- Develop recommendations based on test results to improve or correct design.
- Contribute information based on test results to design, development, and documentation teams and other relevant technical groups.
- International work environment
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least one professional experience in testing or development
- Knowledge of different testing methodologies, including functional, integration, load, and regression testing.
- Knowledge of the Agile Software Development practices
- Experience with test automation or 1 of them (Selenium, Appium, Jmeter, Cucumber are a plus)
- Exceptional computer skills
- Independent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Keen eye for detail and you love work on Data!
- Strong level of written/spoken business English + French
- Self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
- ISTQB certification is a plus
- Knowledge of Spanish or Catalan are a plus
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a “sponge” attitude. Every day is different and you want to learn as much as possible.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and generally awesome. Ability to help out various teams and juggle projects.
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to balance multiple priorities at once
- High energy and exceptional attention to detail
- A problem-solver who thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing company that has revolutionized the industry
- A chance to work with a diverse, passionate and driven global team in an international context
- Health insurance offered
- Restaurant Coupons
- Company Savings Plan
- Enterprise Committee
To apply, please send your cover letter & résumé to : firstname.lastname@example.org
We will study with care your application. Without any reply from us before in the next 2 weeks, please consider that your profile doesn’t fit exactly with the description of the job position.