Hi, we're UserZoom - nice to meet you! If you’ve never heard of us before, we help companies get the user experience (UX) insights they need to deliver great digital experiences at scale through our all-in-one software platform (both web and mobile) and professional services teams.
We believe that every company will soon be a digital experience company, and we want to help make those digital experiences better. We do this by providing UX insights to some of the biggest brands in the world so they, in turn, can improve the experience they give their customers.
Check out more info here: www.userzoom.com
As part of the Engineering Team, you will have a great opportunity to contribute to building on our SaaS platform. Working alongside our global team (our UZ family can be found in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland) you will be responsible for creating something truly amazing - the UX industry is an exciting place to be right now. As UserZoom grows, so does our focus on your career and personal development. And more importantly, the team here at UserZoom is like a family - we're both supportive and welcoming of new team members, with plenty of social Zoom events (if you like to get involved).
We’re looking for an experienced QA engineer for being a quality guardian inside an agile development team.
This is what you'll be doing . . .
- Analyze, design, document test plans and test cases
- Capability to understand business requirements requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Perform functional, integration, end-to-end, edge-case and regression testing
- Reporting and managing defects
- Maintain and update documentation.
- Collaborating with the Team to bring solid software to production.
A few things we require for this position . . .
- More than 5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Past experience working in an environment with microservices in a process of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Work in a 100% English environment.
- Computer Engineering degree or similar
- Passion and commitment to quality
- Analytical and methodical working style person
- Must be performance driven, detail, and results oriented
- Deep understanding of QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Must be detail oriented and strive for product excellence
- Work closely with all parties involved in the development cycle, while maintaining a positive relationship that demands respect for quality
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- Hands on with "can do" attitude
- Experience testing RESTful APIs
- Career path
- Birthday as an additional holiday
- Spanish/ English lessons
- Referral program
- Flexible retribution
- (Zoom) Team building activities
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health insurance (AXA)
- Training & development program
- International working environment