Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using. We have raised more than $100 Million since 2015, and we care about our growing base of 6000+ customers.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, and remote locations.
About the role:
As a senior QA Engineer, you will design, develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases, debug, define corrective actions, review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
As an experienced QA Engineer, you will also participate in designing automation framework and high resilience automation.
Your mission @Aircall
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate and coordinate quality testing activities with feature teams
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to identify system requirements in order to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Automate a wide scope of tests: functional, components, API, load, E2E
- Report and document technical issues
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, such as defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
A little more about you:
- 8+ years of technical QA testing experience
- QA automation development background is a must have
- AWS knowledge is a plus
- Strong ability to automate functional and technical end-to-end tests
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong ability to plan and execute testing during the development phases and mitigate any issues
- Ability to multi-task, be resourceful, and familiar with testing tools/standards
- Proficiency in English
- Detail-oriented with good written and verbal communication skills
- Agile team experience
Code & Tools (or equivalents):
- Java, Java script, Python, Ruby, NodeJS
- REST API
- Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket & Pipeline), TestRail
- Gatling, JMeter, Cypress, Apium, Jenkins, GIT
- Mac or Linux environment
You are an experienced automation QA Engineer with a strong sense of delivering high product quality. You are able to make significant impacts in an ever-evolving and competitive landscape, highly organized with excellent attention to detail, force of proposal and an excellent team player. You constantly strive for improvement and the challenges are a source of motivation for you. Finally, you are particularly sensitive to the startup mood!
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a tribe of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.