Ubeeqo is a Europcar New Mobility brand. At Ubeeqo, we have one mission: revolutionize the way we move, with progressive technology and impressive ease and access.
Founded in 2008 and expanding in Europe, Ubeeqo is a fast-growing technology company, part of Europcar’s New Mobility Division. We provide cities with a large network of cars that anyone can book for personal or business mobility needs at all times. Today, Ubeeqo is present in 8 major European cities: Paris, Brussels, London, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, and Milan.
Currently working on our new digital product and rebranding strategy, we’re at the beginning of an epic journey. Our team is young yet skilled, creative, agile, and curious about the world and new technologies. If you see yourself part of the journey, let us know you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an exceptional product owner to help us deliver on our mission of building a global mobility platform.
Our product team has grown and evolved massively in the past 12 months and we are looking to continue scaling. We are a very lean and fluid team, operating across several product lines (car-rental, car-sharing, ride-hailing, scooter, etc) and many other new and exciting challenges!
We are looking for a Product Owner to lead our Vehicle Technology team, helping to define the best platform to enable all the business units of Europcar Mobility Group and to access the connected vehicles our customers are using.
You will need to enjoy fast-paced, constantly evolving environments, and you must feel just as passionate about iterating and enhancing existing solutions as you do about launching something new. You must be comfortable in a tech environment, and making decisions at speed and have strong instincts for how you can validate your hypothesis before you build. You will be someone who adopts a leadership role without hesitation and has a toolkit that spans across product, UX, agile, research and commercial.
If you love the idea of leveling up your product career and be a part of the future of mobility, then get in touch!
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES
• Define and manage product roadmaps to realise business goals and strategies
• Establish shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
• Collaborate with UI/UX and engineers to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market.
• Create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs and product documentation
• Align with business units, lead product discovery, user story mapping and prioritise development activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing and lead product launches.
• Help define and refine working processes in order to maximise efficiency in constantly evolving and growing environments
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• You have 3+ years experience as a product owner/manager, having consistently demonstrated high performance across the full breadth of core product owner competencies, supporting your product team in achieving their goals in the most effective way possible.
• You are comfortable working in an agile environment (tribes/squads) and with scrum methodology.
• You have a computer science or software engineering background and like to work more closely with engineering and design teams on product features and capabilities.
• You have the ability to understand technical challenges and make educated trade-offs with your team.
• You have the ability to understand tech trends, see how they impact your roadmap, and how they drive innovation.
• You are able to consistently deliver a product that effectively meets the users’ needs as measured by an impactful set of top level KPIs.
• You show high quality decision making, balancing customer and commercial needs.
• Your roadmap blends vision, strategy and analysis so that we both deliver against the immediate needs of our customers and progress against our mission.
• You are a sought out member of cross-functional teams. You are able to step up and lead without authority and ensure that any squad or initiative you are involved in take a problem led approach and drives rapidly for results.
• You demonstrate a clear and inspiring communication style both within your product team and outwards into the business.
• You are an effective designer and facilitator of presentations and workshops. Your meetings/workshops are regarded as effective and efficient and most importantly you help the group to collaborate and arrive at good decisions.
• English proficiency, we got 20 nationalities in the office!
• You're eligible for working in Spain without the company sponsoring work visa
• IOT devices in the automotive industry
• Experience with backend web architectures
WHAT WE OFFER
• Full-time, permanent position and a market salary depending on past experience
• 22 personal vacation days annually
• Fast-growing tech team environment with an innovative and diverse culture
• Central work location (near Plaça Catalunya)
• Flexible working hours
• Free coffee and teas every day / Fresh fruits every Monday / Free breakfast every Tuesday
STATEMENT OF EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
As an equal opportunity employer, Ubeeqo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
Ubeeqo company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.