| Value | Storytelling | Go-to-Market | Competition |
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
We’re looking for game-changers, big thinkers, and doers who are prepared to push to the next level as Senior Product Manager, Go-To-Market (for our platform, application security, digital experience and cloud automation).
- Focused on the latest and greatest improvements of our Software Intelligence Platform, you understand the respective market and competitive dynamics, and strategize accordingly.
- By applying modern concepts like “working backwards” and “PR FAQs” you define and carve out the value of upcoming releases together with your peers and create compelling narratives for target personas.
- You ensure consistent competitive positioning and identify opportunities for more impactful launches, fueling close collaboration with marketing and sales.
- By engaging with internal and external users and customers you validate and sharpen our narratives early in the software lifecycle.
- As a sparring partner for the Product Managers, you help raise the bar on how we communicate value across the broader teams.
- You ensure that our unique value is well understood from product - marketing - sales - analysts - to customers.
- As the main point of contact for Product Marketing, you accelerate our go-to-market supply chain and provide input on impactful tactics for new-feature use-cases.
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager or similar, with Go-To-Market know-how.
- You have led go-to-market strategies and teams, for a software product, ideally in a large tech enterprise.
- You have experience in market research, competitive analysis, and positioning.
- You translated technical solutions into value focused messages – simple, clear and with a wow factor to fascinate and thrill potential customers.
- You have strong analytical and communication skills and a solid technical foundation.
- You have experience in setting appropriate success metrics and goals, driving initiatives, and collaborating across a broad set of stakeholders.
You will love working with us if
- you want to take ownership and work pro-actively
- you are an outgoing person and enjoy working with smart people in an agile environment
- you love to find the right message for the right persona to spark their imagination
- you want to be part of the latest trends and deal with state-of-the-art technologies
- you are searching for a challenging position where you can learn and grow in an international and diverse workplace.
- you want to work with an industry leading global company with flat hierarchy and open-door policy.
We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? Apply and let's talk!
Waltham, MA, USA
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace® to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.