Personio is the all-in-one HR software for small and medium-sized companies, on a mission to make People processes as transparent and efficient as possible so the organization can focus on what matters most: people and strategy.
With offices spread across Europe we are a fast growing company that always puts the customer in the center of everything we do.You will be part of our new and growing Workflows & Integrations domain, focusing on People Workflow Automation. Our goal is to automate workflows across the employee lifecycle across different tools and teams, enabling HR to go beyond HR and win back valuable time through automation.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Product team and own a new, innovative product.
- Own a product and its roadmap within Personio’s PWA product suite
- Be responsible for solving for our customer’s pain points, especially for People Ops teams
- Seek out and speak with customers who are frustrated with their experience and help them focus on people – not the tedious administrative work that they are used to
- Be methodical with your approach; defining success with ambiguous data and making decisions with it
- Be entrepreneurial - driving revenue for Personio while building a comprehensive and sustainable product
- Collaborate closely with other PMs within the domain to contribute to our PWA vision
- Work cross-functionally across Personio with virtually every team, all in purpose of freeing smart people to work on hard problems
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
At least 4 years product management experience
Have owned a successful SaaS product, preferably in B2B mid-market
You thrive in a fast-paced environment
Relentlessly focused on customers’ needs, and loving customer interaction
Strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
Deep analytical, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- 28 days of paid vacation, plus another additional day after 2 and 4 years (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society – one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with our office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Receive generous family leave, child support, mental health support, and sabbatical opportunities with PersonioCares
- Save money with corporate discounts across brands like Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, and more
- Invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme, including a Personio contribution
- Choose between green mobility options, including a JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Access multiple fitness studios and sports facilities across Germany for €22 per month with a subsidized Qualitrain membership
- A beautiful, spacious office in the heart of Munich, complete with professional espresso machines, free drinks and snacks, and indoor and outdoor break spaces
With over 6,000 customers and a team of 1,500 in seven offices across Europe, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?
Personio is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to building an integrative culture where everyone feels welcomed and supported. We #EmbraceUniqueness and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. As we continue to scale, we focus on enabling our employees to grow both personally and professionally.
We are proud to have an inclusive workplace environment that will foster your development no matter your gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.
In 2019, tech consultancy GP Bullhound included Personio in a list of 50 European start-ups set to achieve a billion-dollar valuation over the next two years, giving them ‘unicorn’ status.