As Product Manager at Spendesk, you will be responsible for defining and shipping the right product to solve our customers' needs and problems. You will be part of the Spendesk Product & Engineering team and closely work with our product managers, product designers, software engineers and customer-facing teams.
Your mission will be to talk to our users on a daily basis to understand their needs, conduct interviews to feel what could be improved and produce specifications (including user stories and sketching) to create the best experience for them. You will pay great attention to the finest details, deliver the best message to our customers and closely measure feature adoption within our product.
You are a product lover, are eager to discover the latest release notes of your favorite products, and you redraw some others just for fun. You are user centric, empathetic, willing to do your best to serve our customers' interests. You know how to communicate your ideas, push for your beliefs, and thrive in a moving and complex environment.
- 3/4 years of experience as a Product Manager
- You are a product lover with deep understanding of how to create the best user experience
- You are able to conduct customer interviews and deeply understand them
-You have great communication skills (both written and oral)
- You are perfectly fluent in English
- You know how to sketch and produce wireframes
- You are not afraid to conduct intensive research based on data analysis.
Nice to have :
- Experience in B2B SaaS company
- Experience with a programming language
- A portfolio with your latest wireframes experiments
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities 🚀
Competitive salary, based on experience 💸
Open for remote 🔭and hours friendly 🕰
The laptop of your choice 💻
Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🤘
The most incredible team in town 👫👯👬
13 Nationalities, half of the company don't speak French. 🇩🇪🇬🇧🇦🇹🇲🇦🇩🇿🇧🇪🇨🇮🇮🇪🇺🇸🇦🇺🇳🇿🇰🇿🇫🇷
Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
Free snacks and coffee ☕
Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
Thursday's beers 🍻with the team
Lunchr cards 💳🍽