Launchmetrics is the leading Brand Performance Cloud used by Fashion, Luxury and Beauty (FLB) executives to connect with the modern consumer in a constantly changing landscape. With over a decade of industry expertise, we have helped more than 1,000 customers create inspiring, impactful and measurable experiences.
Our Brand Performance Cloud provides companies with the tools and intelligence they need to optimize the use of their creative assets, execute powerful brand amplification programs and measure their brand performance. The company’s AI-driven and proprietary Media Impact Value gives customers the ability to benchmark their performance against 2,000 competitors worldwide. Launchmetrics' intelligence empowers these companies to grow their businesses and streamline their processes, bringing a sharp focus to profitability, accountability, and efficiency while enabling the type of quick decision-making required for agility.
Founded in NYC and with operating headquarters in Paris, we have employees in eight markets worldwide and offer support in five languages. We have been the trusted brand performance technology to brands worldwide such as Dior, Fendi, Shiseido, NET-A-PORTER and Adidas as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, and Camera Nazionale Della Moda Italiana.
💡 ABOUT THE PRODUCT TEAM
At Launchmetrics, great Product Management is at the core of our values.
We are an international team ranging from fledgling product managers to accomplished design leaders, all passionate about product, design, data and fashion!
We are working as a bridge between business and tech with an ultimate goal: ensuring product success.
We aim to build great products that solve our customers’ problems in a delightful way
🎯 ABOUT THE ROLE
You will integrate the Launch Tribe of Launchmetrics. As its name suggests, the Launch Tribe’s mission is to help our customers Launch their collections. Thanks to our tools, they do it more efficiently, with a better time to market, and a greater impact on the whole industry.
As our “L2M” PM, you will be in charge of the Core of the Launch Tribe: Contacts, Events Samples. Products that enable our end users to organize Events, reach out to their industry Contacts (press, stylists, influencers), and amplify their collection via physical Sample sendouts. Millions of dollars are spent every season on these activities, and Billions of MIV™ are generated in return.
As a PM at Launchmetrics, you will be in charge of identifying high-level objectives for your product — following its KPIs — creating, maintaining, and communicating on its roadmap — leading your Product Squad — analyzing market trends & competitive landscapes, and everything in between.
In short, you will be responsible for the success of your product, so you’ll need to:
Talk with your users. A lot. 👂
Articulate their needs into clear product features and requirements that can be quantified. ✅
Define the metrics and KPIs used to measure adoption and performance of your product over time. 🎯
Work and communicate closely with Product Designers, stakeholders, Product Marketing, CS & Sales, and C-level executives, while speaking the right language with each of them. 🗣️
🙋🏽 ABOUT YOU
- You have 4+ years’ experience in Product Management.
- You have experience in the FLB industry.
- You have a passion for solving user problems, discovering pain points and digging deep into potential solutions.
- Fast, results-oriented environments are your thing. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty, and you want to deliver the most value to your customers as quickly as possible.
- You are a kickass organizer and prioritizer. You easily see what to cut and what to keep.
- You love wearing multiple hats: technical, design, UX, sales, marketing…You know these roles and how to talk with a specialist in any of them.
- You love Data. You don’t celebrate features, you celebrate successes. Measuring and factoring in those learnings into future prioritization is your bread and butter.
- You’re a great communicator. You realize that you’re not going to figure out all the solutions on your own. You can bring people together to find the best ideas and solve problems together.
You’ll be our rockstar if
- You are an agile guru, knowing how to organize teams to deliver user value in rapid increments.
- You know how to challenge technical teams to develop practical solutions in a complex environment.
- You can think big, taking a step back from the day-to-day delivery to think strategy.
- You can identify future disruptive opportunities, and you can make concrete plans for how to take advantage of them.
🤝 RECRUITING PROCESS
#1: Intro Call - Daisy Congiu, PeopleOps Manager
#2: Meet & Greet - Melchior Merlin, VP Product, Hiring Manager & Juliette Le Guennec, PeopleOps Manager
#3: Product Sense & Product Execution - with two Product team members
#3: Case Study & Restitution - to be prepared at home and to be presented to Melchior, VP Product and Arnaud Roy, Chief Strategy Officer
#4: Tech interview - Meet with two team members of the squad
#5: Cultural fit - Meet with Tatiana, our Chief Customer Officer
🙌🏻 WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a disruptive international company in an incredible work environment – cool, casual, fast-paced with a passionate, driven and fun team. Our people thrive under autonomy and can easily have a strong impact on our business, customers and organization. By joining us, you will have a chance to work in a cutting edge yet established global organization with more than a decade of sustainable growth and leading investors as partners.
At Launchmetrics, we care about each other and pay extra attention to things like:
Growth & Development
Health & Wellness
Diversity & Inclusion