Last year at Eventbrite organizers created 3 million events and we processed 150 million tickets. Behind all of those tickets and events is a number of teams working together to keep our product scalable and available as we grow. Our goal is to be the global platform for live experiences.
Now that we have opened our Madrid office by merging with a great, local company, Ticketea, we are looking to grow our southern European team.
Our Product Management team values partnering with Engineers and Designers to make a positive impact on our user's lives and business. To that end, the women and men on our team work too within business teams so we can specialize in getting to know our users and focus on our products and committing themselves to learn new things daily. We care deeply about develop products by identifying potential opportunities, conducting market research, generating product requirements, determining specifications and time-integrated plans for feature introduction. We believe in engaging with the professional community, participating in regular programs and events with some of the most influential professionals.
There are many aspects to the event lifecycle process that you can help shape: from event creation to marketing tools, to being able to sell more tickets with data that will help our clients make better decisions about running their business. You’ll be responsible for defining a vision, strategy and roadmap and then executing on it. You will work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and collaborate with other product managers, engineers, and designers within and across other business units. Your ultimate goal is to build high quality products that will delight our clients and impact our high-growth business.
THE SKILL SET
- 8+ years of professional experience close to product management environment.
- 3+ years of product management and analytics experience.
- Self-starter with proven track record of execution and results in consumer products.
- Ability to determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain clients’ information.
- Experience doing Competitive Analysis.
- Capacity to know the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas and/or product or changes.
- A deep understanding and empathy for users, within an UX approach.
- Passionate about emerging technologies, with good technical level understanding.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence, lead and work part of a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Agile frameworks.
- English and Spanish conversational to advanced level.
- Make-it-happen spirit. You can work through complexities and ambiguities and bring order to the most complex projects.
- Passion for live events, frequently attending events and buying tickets online
- Prior startup experience preferable
- BS degree in a technology-related field
- MBA or strong business acumen is a plus
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A Company focus on talent development
- Eventbrite full compensation & Perks plan.
- Share options (your piece of EB pie!).
- Health & Wellness Program.
- Remote work policy.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Profesional development & training paths.
- English speaking company.
- International Career options.
- A young dynamic team with a ‘let's make it happen’ mentality.
- Team lunches and team offsites.
- Lots of fancy snacks, fruits, drinks & happy hours.
- A family-friendly environment.
- Monthly Lunch vouchers
- Travel options to meet with your colleagues in San Francisco and other offices around the globe.
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Sign up to keep in touch and we’ll let you know when we have new positions on our team.
Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice to understand how we process your personal information when you apply for a job with us.
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Eventbrite company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.