We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive customer journey improvement, from acquisition through various stages of customer interaction, to winning compensation and communication. As part of the Product team, you will work together with our Marketing, Data, and Engineering Teams.
You’ll focus on growing and developing our strategic, large-scale customer acquisition channels (paid and unpaid), providing direction across 2 squads (around 10 team members in total) and working closely with Marketing and Sales Teams.
You will be executing some of our most critical projects in a venture-backed technology company, and be a significant part of a high-growth journey with substantial global exposure.
What you’ll do:
- Build and optimize end-to-end customer journeys from external touchpoints and landing pages through complex claim submission funnels and onboarding flows until the successful resolution of the customer claim.
- Work with the Content Team on customer communication to acquire and retain the customers.
- Build long-term strategies, provide analysis with business cases and prioritize opportunities that include new channels, new markets, and conversion optimization.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Design Teams to ship new, impactful changes, including preparing necessary business specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of projects under development.
- Work closely with stakeholders in order to prioritize features and deliver value.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Solid experience in a high-growth consumer tech company, and a solid history of collaborating with Product and Engineering Teams.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing channels and ad-tech, with a history of applying this knowledge to large-scale user acquisition initiatives (working with A/B testing, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of metrics and web and mobile tracking tools. Ability to dive into detailed analysis without losing sight of the big picture.
- 3 or more years’ experience building great software as a product owner, engineer, analyst, start-up founder or similar, with at least 1-2 years as a Product Owner. Preferably working on technical products.
- Experience in project planning, effort estimation and risk management — preferably with use of agile toolkit.
- Ability to work with C-level management, marketers, engineers — essentially stakeholders of all levels — while providing direction and clarity to all involved parties.
- Educational background of Math, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field/s.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- MacBook Air.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Berlin, Gdańsk or Krakόw).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Events and parties
- Video call with the recruiter
- A short call with the Hiring Manager
- Long video call with the Hiring Manager
- Final call with the team
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.