TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000’s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 150+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 nationalities
At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest technologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world's most well trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
Poor eating habits have become progressively more common, which has resulted in overweight/obesity becoming the fifth leading risk for global death.
We are here to help by creating a product that educates people on how to make intuitive food choices that lead them to healthier lifestyles and bodies. Our product has been live for one year, and over 100,000 people have already decided to change their lives by purchasing it.
We need a Senior Product Manager to join our fast-growing team and to drive product strategy.
- Develop product strategy for a mobile app focused on changing the user's eating habits, using best practices for engagement, psychology, technology, and overall product expertise
- Execute on this strategy to increase long-term value to our users and our business
- Build a world-class understanding of user engagement built on psychological research, user research, and data analysis
- Drive, measure, and communicate value addition within the product, and validate concepts and proposed solutions
- Implement the best operational practices to improve efficiency and speed of the development process
- Collaborate closely with different stakeholders in and outside of the organization
- 3+ years of experience in weight loss or health industry, 5+ years product management experience
- Overall experience as PM with a clear record of successful delivery and impact in collaboration with multiple teams such as, UX/UI, engineering, and data analysis
- Product management experience in a consumer setting, particularly focused on engagement with products that have a long-term relationship with their user
- Excellent analytical skills
- Outstanding communication, coordination, and organizational skills
- Display of empathy with our users, their motivations, challenges, and psychological mechanics of habit
- Private Health and Dental Insurance plan for employees.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Monthly internet allowance.
- Working from home setup allowance.
- Company sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored training and development.
- Quarterly company bonus programme.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Remote policy and flexible working hours
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Day off for your birthday.
- Hybrid remote model office.
*Please note: All applications must be submitted in English