We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with a strong interest in building highly-interactive, modern applications and in scientific, developer tooling or cloud infrastructure verticals. You will develop and manage the Tower Cloud (SaaS) offering, owning it end-to-end, from product vision to execution, and delivery.
We are looking for a multidisciplinary candidate who wants to invent the future of data analysis and infrastructure in the cloud. The person must have a "can do" attitude and the ability to find creative & pragmatic solutions within a small but fast-growing team.
About the role. Your mission will be:
- Drive and evangelize the product strategy and roadmap.
- Define product solutions meeting the customer requirements and working closely with UX, sales and engineering to drive those solutions through development, testing, deployment, and customer validation in an agile environment.
- Own product launches and releases including clearly communicating product capabilities and features to support marketing, sales, and customer success teams.
- Contribute to the product-led growth strategy, roadmap, positioning, and pricing.
- Define and monitor KPIs, and identify opportunities for product improvement and optimization.
- Release planning for every milestone, prioritizing the work for the respective engineering team.
- Ensure release posts are created, reviews are complete and posted.
- Connect user and customer insights with product prioritization, refining the most important feature, bugs, and tech debt to ensure relevance to the market, install base, and expansion.
- Triage new issues (features, bugs, security vulnerabilities, etc).
- Oversee compliance of ISO/SOC/HIPAA standards for cloud service within the organization.
- Serve as the key contact, expert, and ambassador for the product.
About you. We are looking for someone with:
- 3+ year(s) of product experience building scientific, B2B SaaS, developer tooling or cloud infrastructure products.
- Proven ability to launch successful software products or services.
- Prior experience with compliance implementation in regulated industries.
- Understanding of HCI and UX design principles and techniques.
- Previous experience using qualitative and/or quantitative methods for product iteration.
- Experience with the software development process and Agile methodologies.
- A user-focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it.
- Enterprise software, microservices, event-driven architectures, and cloud technologies are a strong plus.
Your unique set of skills are:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effortlessly communicate at the right level with both business stakeholders and engineers.
- Ability to work both independently with minimal direction and collaboratively within a team.
- A builder – likes to be part of a core team that is building a new thing from scratch.
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities in the face of ambiguity
Why join us?
By learning from and with each other, we ensure our ability to drive innovation and make better decisions toward our mission. Most importantly, our culture provides a genuinely fun, inclusive, and challenging environment that will allow you to grow while making a huge difference in human health and beyond.
What will you find working at Seqera Labs?
- Flexible work hours, and remote-friendly culture.
- International working environment with more than 10 nationalities.
- Passionate & talented team.
- Continuous skills development, including budget for training.
- Team retreats and bonding activities.
- A culture where your opinion is valued and your decisions have a real impact on the industry.
- Excitement of a fast-growing startup in a constantly changing environment.
- Great benefits, including private health insurance, mental health app subscription (Oliva), employee equity, and more to come.
At Seqera Labs we develop software that simplifies complex data analysis pipelines. These pipelines are used for the analysis of data like DNA sequences and fMRI in applications spanning research, agritech and the clinic. Our software enables scientists to create and securely deploy their data applications in the cloud or on traditional high-performance computing infrastructure.
We are the leading provider of open source workflow orchestration software: Nextflow. We connect data pipelines, cloud infrastructure and enable collaboration across life sciences, healthcare, imaging and machine learning. Nextflow is used by thousands of organizations of all sizes—from startups to large enterprises— to manage their data analysis and get results fast.
From personalized immunogenic vaccines to sequencing-based diagnostics, Seqera's customers are performing the most critical work on this planet. We believe in a future where scientific applications and massive datasets join forces to deliver incredible outcomes.
You should know
Seqera Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. However you identify or whatever your journey to this point, we welcome all candidates to apply for the position that inspires them. Come join us and help us build a global company that everyone is proud to be part of.
As we scale, we constantly improve our in-office and WFH environments and learn to help everyone have the best setup for our company's success and your personal development, while always keeping the human touch in every aspect of our lives.