Are you ready to take big software ideas from inspiration to market leadership? Our ideal candidate is someone familiar with modern Apps, Infrastructure Ops, AIOps, and DevOps, and is well-grounded in enterprise software and SaaS. Most importantly, we need someone who is fanatical about users and their needs, data-driven, and focused on results. Does that sound like you?
About the role
Building on your knowledge of market trends, competition, and customers, you partner with engineering teams to translate customer and market needs into a clear and compelling roadmap to help drive the Dynatrace vision forward. You collaborate with Go-to-Market teams to bring the vision to reality by communicating to the right target audience with the most impactful message. You are able to drill down into details on specific use cases, when necessary, without losing sight of the big picture. You are driven, fearless, and ready to help us carry ideas from the spark of inspiration to market leadership.
Your role in the team
- Contributing to the product roadmap definition and being integral to forming our near-term and long-term product strategy for monitoring and observability of cloud-native applications and microservices.
- Staying on top of the latest, cutting-edge cloud technologies to help inform product direction.
- Identifying new opportunities and investments where we can leverage our core technologies and AIOps differentiation to drive adoption and revenue growth.
- Deeply understanding developer and operations user problems and, working with our design team, developing user flows and wireframes to ensure our solution delivers the best user experience.
- Driving pre-release activities to get early adopter customers and sales feedback to iterate on solutions.
- Writing compelling product blog posts that “wow” the customer.
- Partnering with product marketing to develop targeted messaging, define go-to-market strategies and tactics, and enable the sales team.
- Taking ownership for outcomes - working through the priorities and dispersed teams proactively, anticipating risks, and developing appropriate mitigation plans.
- Meeting customers face to face as a product expert at events and user conferences.
- 5+ years of product management experience, with prior success in setting product strategy and executing it based on research, data, and industry trends.
- Strong understanding of technology platforms, ideally enterprise software and SaaS solutions.
- Expertise in customer needs: understands the target audience and desired goals, is value-driven, and thinks in use cases. Works methodically to drill down into the details of a use case and understand its impact on our users and whether it is aligned with the product vision.
- A “start with the end in mind and work backwards” mindset to help provide clarity of vision and maintain focus in execution.
- A special combination of strong leadership skills, initiative, and team player capabilities, including the ability to lead via influence, patience, and determination.
- Sufficient technical understanding to effectively work with developers in assessing technical tradeoffs and risks.
- Experience in bringing new features to market, including defining go-to-market strategies and tactics, and tracking success with Key Performance Indicators.
- Excellent prioritization skills and working through them across dispersed teams.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills suitable for working with top-level executives and end users as well as with sales and engineering teams.
You will love working with us if
- You enjoy learning and keeping up with new technologies
- You enjoy solving customer challenges
- You enjoy continuously improving your collaboration with teams
- You appreciate team spirit, like swapping new ideas with your teammates and an international environment is attractive to you
We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? Apply and let's talk!
Waltham, MA, USA
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace® to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.