You are enthusiastic about finance and technology with expertise in
bringing technical products to market? You want to lead and develop the
products of a fast-growing blockchain startup in the exciting city of
Kable (https://kable.co) forms part of bit4coin B.V. (https://bit4coin.net), a self-funded and profitable FinTech startup founded in 2013 by consultants from BCG/PwC and a senior developer.
In partnership with European banks, Kable offers solutions in more than 55 countries for businesses needing to make fast, easy and cost-effective bank transfers. Join us now as the Senior Product Lead to further build and optimise our products for our customers!
As a Senior Product Lead, you will become an important member of our core team. You will develop new product initiatives and help improve existing products (e.g. our recent link with ABN AMRO’s ’Tikkie’). Your background is in product management, with demonstrated experience in communicating and working cross-functionally to bring a great product to market. You manage the entire user interface and user experience activities to drive the future direction of our products.
- Create mockups / wireframes for our main products bit4coin and Kable, as well as side projects (landing pages and product UX).
- Collaborate closely with the founder team (CEO, CFO and CTO) to connect about the product vision and strategy.
- Closely work with designers and development team to turn product ideas into reality.
- Continuously improve and update our products post-launch and collaborate with the operations team.
- Provide strategic support for sales and marketing through training and demonstrations.
- Coordinate, prioritise and manage the features pipeline.
- Analyse product use metrics and sales metrics to further optimise usability and conversions.
*Who we’re looking for*
- 3-5+ years proven work experience in product management in startups, agencies, or tech companies (experience with financial services and/or payment industries is a plus).
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Business-driven mindset with a passion for and deep understanding of technology; you crave to build innovative FinTech solutions that fill a real business need.
- High energy and drive and a strong sense of ownership of the work you do.
- A real passion for building outstanding products, and curiosity about the best products no matter what the domain.
- English language skills (Dutch is a plus).
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Working with us means you will be challenged every day by our customers and your peers. You can be yourself, speak freely, be trusted and respected.
We also offer:
- An attractive remuneration package at a fast-growing, self-funded, and profitable startup.
- The chance to learn first-hand about blockchain and innovative financial services.
- A fun and international work environment with a team from all over Europe.
- The opportunity to work independently and occasionally remotely.
- A cool office at B. Amsterdam - check it out on https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pI4CVODhLf0 if you haven't heard of it!