At Factorial, we build tools to improve the way other companies create and manage teams.
We're super-serious about building the best HR software in the world. Our focus is on automating administrative tasks and becoming the platform where companies centralize their data.
To build the best HR software in the world, we're building the best product team in the world. This year we're growing from 6 full-stack product designers to 12.
We are looking for Senior Product designers with experience as product managers. Used to working with business metrics and coming up with different initiatives to impact them.
If you feel like you belong at a product-first company, want to work with a world-class team of designers and developers, and deliver the future of B2B software, please apply.
Problems you'll be solving:
The product we're building has a large number of flows and features that need to be added in a cohesive way so everything falls into place naturally. We knew this from the get-go, so before writing a single line of code we created an atomic design system as the foundation for all the interfaces we were gonna be building.
Our vision for Factorial builds on top of this concept: creating abstractions in the form of building blocks that we can use to add functionalities faster and more effectively.
As a product designer, you'll be part of our product team. You'll be working closely with our clients to understand the world of HR and spot opportunities to improve their workflows.
You're a good fit if you:
- Are passionate about digital products and how people interact with them
- Actively find ways to improve processes and results, even if they're outside of your comfort zone
- Have strong communication skills, and you can speak and write in English fluently
- Care about the finest details in the products you create
- Understand the importance of visual design and delivery of polished products to final users
What we offer
- Activities such as internal product talks and presentations every month, design review meetings every week, or a product book club
- Team budget for learning materials such as books, courses, etc.
- A direct line to our customers: everybody in the product team has direct access to thousands of companies willing to talk to improve Factorial
- A rapidly changing environment with lots of challenges ahead, perfect for professional growth
- A close-knit multicultural team working towards the same goal
- Paid private health insurance and gym, as part of our benefits program for employees
- Flexible work schedule
Additionally, we are part of the Itnig ecosystem, which means you'll be interacting with all kinds of entrepreneurs and startups, and participating in joint conferences, office parties, and more. Itnig is a venture builder with other rapidly-growing startups such as Camaloon and Quipu.
It is an excellent place to learn from other talented professionals, have interesting discussions and knowledge exchanges, and debate different solutions to problems shared among all the startups.
Itnig organizes activities to bridge and exchange know-how between the different teams and make the most for everyone. Plus, we organize workshops, talks, conferences, and all kinds of after-work activities.