We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team. We expect you to help us in building, launching, and improving products that our customers love.
We are a B2B2C company with products facing merchants and shoppers. We have several cross-functional teams developing products for both sides, so you will have the opportunity to work both for business and consumer clients. Currently, we are reinforcing the existing teams and also building new teams from scratch to create new products, so there are also plenty of opportunities for greenfield projects.
In our growing (+30 people) tech & product team, we have a pragmatic, agile, quality-oriented development methodology: short sprints with continuous delivery, pair programming, TDD with code & design reviews. We like lean & agile methodologies, XP, good practices, design principles, and patterns.
We enjoy working in a healthy culture that pursues the right balance between personal and professional life and encourages us to grow.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will be part of one of these cross-functional product teams and part of a transversal Guild formed by peers with similar roles.
As a member of the Guild:
- You will contribute the best product and design practices.
- You will help grow a framework for user research.
- You will mentor less experienced product designers.
- You will communicate and evangelize User Experience and Customer-Centered Design throughout the organization.
- You will contribute to developing a framework for ensuring the coherence of our products company-wide as well as similar ways to work.
- Support the use of our design system, standards, and patterns.
- Create and manage asset libraries for reusable, systematic design
- Create, maintain and evolve visual design guidelines
As a Product Designer within a cross-functional team:
- You will drive UX and share user research with the Product manager.
- Uncover user needs and deep insights through qualitative and quantitative research.
- Serve as the voice of the customer from a product design perspective.
- You will create innovative UX and/or visual designs that inspire our teams and customers.
- You will generate concepts and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design through flows and interaction patterns. You will do so by delivering mockups for clients and the development team in a range of fidelity levels: from quick sketches to convey high-level concepts to detailed wireframes ready for implementation.
- You will analyze the use and operation of the product and propose improvements, changes, and new functionalities.
- You will collaborate on a daily basis with Product Managers and Developers to ensure the implementation of solutions is successfully driven.
- You will proactively communicate with our close (and nice) stakeholders and deliver informative and concise summary decks. For doing so you will write and summarize documents to properly communicate: validation/invalidation of hypotheses, user research outcomes, learnings from tests with users and assumptions, design decisions and underlying motivations made.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible compensation plan (transport, restaurants, ...).
- Real flexible working hours and remote when needed.
- A high degree of autonomy.
- Transparency and open culture.
- A tangible impact on the product and also on the company culture.
- Continuous learning:
- Personal budget for conferences, courses, books ...
- 10% of the time to work on any project you're interested in.
- Weekly sessions.
- Free Spanish or English classes.
- Free drinks and fruits.
- All the equipment you need to work comfortably. Our standard set-up consists of a stand-up desk, comfy chair, MacBook Pro, and a 27" external display.
- 23 days of vacation per year + 2 free days.
- Beautiful office based on a bike-friendly location in the center of Barcelona with a big terrace and plenty of nice places nearby.
- Oh! We don't have a ping-pong table here, but we do encourage you to have a healthy work/life balance so you can play in your free time.
- You have a European Union work permit.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Designing products using technologies for web and mobile
- Planning, running and analyzing UX research methods (customer journey, user interview, usability testing; surveys; usability-bug review; etc.)
- You can show us a portfolio to prove it.
- You are a true team player: open to feedback, helpful to teammates, low-ego approach to work, diverse friendly, transparent about your work, communicative.
- A really great communicator – both through your visualization work and written channels, but also in workshops and verbal presentations.
- Organized, disciplined, structured you can manage your workload and communicate properly.
- Fluent in Spanish and English languages.