At TravelPerk, we are looking for a gifted storytelling Product Designer to own the end-to-end design process of our product, an award-winning free tool to book and manage business travel. Imagined and built with love by a global team from 20 different countries, TravelPerk is backed by world-class visionaries including Spark Capital, investors in Slack, Trello, and Twitter.
A bit about you:
You must be a Product Designer who thrives in a fast-paced environment and never gets lost in design details. Also, you always respond to challenges with creative and data-driven solutions and ideas. If you think this position has been designed especially for you, then let’s talk!
What you will do:
- Own the end-to-end design process, from research to beautiful UI design through to shipping code.
- Imagine and test new components, solutions, and interfaces for all screen sizes.
- Maintain and improve our component library, which unifies the app with our design tools to help improve efficiency and consistency.
- Obsess over data from our analytics systems to understand the real needs of users and how your designs are performing against Product KPIs.
- Create wireframes, refine mockups and develop measurable prototypes on a daily basis.
- Work very closely with developers to implement your designs.
- Collaborate very closely with product owners, marketers, and copywriters
- Create and own your A/B testing schedule to challenge and optimize your design decisions.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a Product Design role owning the end-to-end design process and have been a Web Designer at a SaaS company or other remarkable Internet companies (for at least 3 years).
- You are proficient in Sketch, Axure, HTML, and CSS preprocessors such as LESS or SASS.
- You are used to working in agile teams using Lean UX methodologies and you enjoy it.
- You have a strong passion for digital products and a demonstrable track record of achievements (A portfolio is required to apply for this role).
- You have an excellent grasp of the English language as well as the ability to review and write copy when needed.
- You have a data-driven DNA.
- You come with great references as a true team player and have the ability to empower communication to all levels of stakeholders.
- You are easy going, enthusiastic, and have the humbleness to let go when you see a design is failing while having a passion for correcting it.
- You always aim for excellence, but you understand that “done is better than perfect”.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- Health perks: Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Yoga and meditation.
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional and seize your impact day-to-day.
- The tool kit that you need to get your job done.
- Autonomy to make the right decisions.
- Be a part of creating the next big thing in Online Travel.
This position requires full-time, in-house work in Barcelona, Spain. We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world. English is the official language at the office. No prior knowledge of Spanish is required.
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Are you a Software Engineer with extensive programming experience? Is your code fast, efficient and reliable? We mainly work with Python/Django & React but we don't close any door to smart people who can bring value to our product.
Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun at work and want to make an impact? If so, let’s talk!