As a Senior Product Data Analyst you will play a key role in the Strategy and Analytics central function, which looks after advanced analytics, performance reporting and providing actionable insights to the business across our 13 markets.
You will work exclusively with the Product team, educating and coaching the team on how to set up unbiased tests that move the business forward, the right methodologies to apply depending on the learnings we aim to collect, and how to orchestrate these programmes at scale.
You will be the first hire in this function and thus, you will have the opportunity to drive the experimentation culture at Treatwell and raise the bar for the entire business when it comes to product improvement through data-driven decision making.
We work following Kanban principles, with a backlog review in which you will pitch projects, prioritise them with your stakeholders and lead/execute them in a multifunctional team. We are ambitious, and we want to grow….so the more you grow the more we do too.
You will be responsible for:
- Design and maintain a test and learn programme including experimentation methodology, tooling, and experiment analysis.
- Deliver actionable behavioural insights to unlock data-driven product and business decisions.
- Develop an industry-leading experimentation platform in partnership with engineering and product.
- Translating business requirements into data needs.
- Collaborate with the team to propose projects to drive business performance and growth.
- Communicating with stakeholders across the business.
- You have experience working on a customer facing tech first product.
- Proven experience in a product analytics role, showing very strong analytical skills combined with great business acumen.
- Experience in designing and analysing experiments in digital products (A/B testing, multivariate, and experimentation).
- Proficient in statistical analysis.
- Proficient in SQL and Python/R.
- Past exposure to ML models/algorithms is a plus.
- A strategic mindset and a hands-on mentality, with a team player attitude.
- Proficient with product analytics and visualisation tools.
- Very strong communication and presentation skills - you can translate’ business needs into data requirements, and present insights/stories in a compelling way to senior management.
- English proficiency (both verbal and written)
- Available to work in a hybrid way (3 days from our office in Carrer de Balmes 7-Barcelona Spain, and 2 days from home)
We'll treat you with:
- 28-days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monthly 40 EUR Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team
- A discount for gym membership
- Mental health support through our partnership with Plumm
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes everybody to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.