Preply is a global language learning marketplace, connecting 50,000+ tutors with millions of learners from all over the world. Since the company launched in 2012, students have signed up to more than 15 million lessons.
Meet the team!
After Preply's huge growth within B2C, we launched B2B, which is now a key area of expansion and a top strategic priority for us.
With great power comes great responsibility, our product managers have genuine end-to-end accountability for their area, with varied areas of responsibility, such as: setting the long-term vision and strategy for the squad, conceptualizing the product(s), driving the daily execution with the team, launching and analyzing the impact of your product on our B2B customers, learners, and tutors. As such, you will be empowered to operate independently with one or more dedicated cross-functional team, to bring amazing products to life from inception to launch!
Preply is a product-led company, as such, you will have a direct impact on B2B's growth and strategy with high visibility to our C-suite and leadership team.
On top of that? The product and B2B team are a group of amazingly friendly people that love to get together after work, share ideas with one another, and respectfully challenge each other.
What you’ll be doing:
As a B2B Product Manager at Preply, you will play a vital role in driving the growth and success of our B2B product offerings. Your primary focus will be to understand the needs and pain points of our corporate customers and to develop and execute a product roadmap that meets those needs. Along side this, you will:
- Shape our future: Create and manage a product roadmap that aligns with company goals and objectives, with a focus on maximizing the potential of our B2B vertical and delivering value to our customers.
- Be a leader: Inspire the team with a vision and work cross-functionally to bring the product to life. Become an authority on your product area and identify areas of opportunity through deep customer insight, research, and data
- Be an owner: Own features end-to-end, including determining customer needs, defining product requirements, driving execution, making thoughtful product decisions, and sharing insights and results throughout the company
- Be data driven: Analyze and make nuanced use of data, through our in-house tools, to evaluate the business impact of new features and experiences
- Understand our users: Talk to our customers, understand their deepest problems and needs. Conduct market research and gather customer feedback to gain a deep understanding of the needs and pain points of our B2B customers, and to identify areas of growth and opportunity.
- Be biased for action: Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop go-to-market strategies for B2B products and features, and to communicate the value proposition of our B2B offerings to potential customers.
- What this role is not: We are not looking for Pixel pusher / box mover / color changer. We expect the successful candidate to truly empathize with our users and to challenge the status quo to completely re-imagine the experience for our users.
What you need to succeed:
- You have substantial experience in B2B / SaaS product management
- Strong understanding of B2B customer needs and pain points, with a focus on maximizing growth and expansion in the B2B vertical.
- Experience in being a hands-on leader to drive results across both product and business functions (marketing, sales)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- You have experience building a product in a fast paced, and rapid growth environment.
- You possess the ability to support multiple initiatives at different phases of development.
- You possess strong analytical abilities and live and breathe data
- You care about the users using your product, and value quantitative data.
- You’re a natural leader. You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you.
- You have a strong eye for design and thrive to create loveable experiences
Why you’ll love it at Preply:
- An open, collaborative, dynamic and diverse culture;
- A generous monthly allowance for lessons on Preply.com, Learning & Development budget and time off for your self-development;
- A competitive financial package with equity, leave allowance and health insurance;
- Access to free mental health support platforms;
- A flexible set-up with the option of paid relocation to Barcelona or working remotely within a close time-zone;
- The opportunity to shape the lives of learners and tutors through language learning and teaching in 175 countries (and counting!).
At Preply, we focus on doing better every day – pushing the limits of what we know is possible. And we know our purpose is strong. We’re re-engineering education, providing outstanding experiences for our global community of language learners and building authentic connections across the world.
Propelled by a tenfold increase in revenues over the last three years, thanks to our best-in-class consumer and b2b products, Preply is now leading the online language tutoring segment globally and has 400+ employees of over 50 nationalities based across Barcelona, Kyiv and the US. We do extraordinary things at Preply – and we want you to join us. If you’re committed to curiosity, love experimentation and relish the challenge of exploring new ideas, then it’s time we said:
- Human: We embrace diversity by fostering inclusive environments where people feel respected and safe to express their opinions.
- Hungry: We make bold, data-informed decisions to deliver high-impact solutions for our customers.
- Humble: We experiment continuously by staying open to being challenged, learning from failures and making data-informed decisions.
- Hackers: We learn by doing, focus on things that matter and move with incredible speed to create simple, creative, and scalable solutions;
- Curious: We thrive on facing challenges, diving deep to identify root causes and uncovering insights to continuously improve.
- Learners Obsessed: We put our learners at the core of everything we do to improve the effectiveness of their language learning with us.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Preply is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Different opinions and viewpoints are key ingredients in our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company.
That means that Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. Together, we are The World Class.