With over 60 people in our technical staff distributed in several teams between our offices in Barcelona (Spain) and Rochester (NY, USA) and more than 120 employees, we are a mid-sized and fast-growing company leading the online entertainment industry.
CMP Group a friendly, progressive company that understands the importance of the work/play ratio. So, hang out with us on our terrace, where you can relax or play ping pong. Join us for barbecues, nights out and winter ski trips. Exchange ideas with people from all aspects of our business to help encourage new ideas and out of the box thinking. Come and work in an environment that encourages your growth as a developer by investing in conferences and workshops and always encouraging you to learn new things!
- Maintain, develop and add new features to our product
- Modernise and improve existing code using a DDD approach
- Break and extract new components from monolithic applications
- Triage, diagnose and solve high traffic production system software problems
- Advise on issues for improving performance and scalability
- Develop unit, functional and integration tests
- Be involved in the full life cycle development process
- Actively participate in Code Reviews
- Documenting existing systems / components
- Strong knowledge and practice of Object Oriented Design patterns and principles
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience writing SQL (MySQL)
- Experience using GIT
- Experience working on high traffic environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a great teammate with strong analytical, problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills
- Fluent English: all business spoken and written communications in English
- Experience with CI and CD
- Experience in Golang programming is a big plus
- Experience with queues systems
- Knowledge using Docker containers
- Experience refactoring code
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience, skills and job market.
- Private health and dental insurance plan for employees and their families.
- Top notch equipment (iMac or Macbook; Apple 27″ retina display).
- Flexible working hours
- Paid lunches – either catering (just-eat delivery) or eating out.
- Permanent contract
- Gym membership sponsored
- Flexible national holiday schedule – design your own working calendar.
- Free English and Spanish classes.
- Employee choice for up to one week of conference or training sessions per year – time off and costs covered by company.
- Plenty of parties and events making you feel part of the team: BBQ on our terrace, Friday Beers&Pizza, Halloween Party, etc.
- Possibility of traveling (we have offices in New York).
- Regular “freestyle” days – team members decide what they want to work on and have fun with it.
- Big sunny terrace with ping pong and kicker tables, as well as a generous assortment of drinks, snacks and fresh fruits.
- Employee referral program bonus.
- Company sponsored events: industry meet-ups through the Summer; company-wide retreat (e.g. Punta Cana 2015, Sardinia September 2016, Portugal 2017); office ski trips.
- Multi-disciplinary teams
- Basket and Soccer league sponsored
* Only submissions in English will be considered.
About CMP Group