At Edrans we are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our development team, to work with one of the largest app in Europe to buy and sell, with over 75M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings added by users.
This app needs to be constantly improved and maintained, so we are looking for passionate people about creating something that the users would love, and who are excited by the challenge.
About the position:
- Design and implement new features (both in existing and new micro services).
- Improve systems’ performance and scalability.
- Support the above with tests. Testing is included in our definition of done.
- Deliver value to our users. Deploying is also included in our definition of done.
- Triage, diagnose and solve problems in our services used by millions of users.
- 5+ years developing in PHP.
- Experience with high-traffic distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge of best practices (we love SOLID!).
- Testing culture.
- Have dealt with performance issues.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with caching systems.
- Experience using GIT.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban).
- Excellent written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills. We work together as a team.
- We expect proactivity to find and solve problems.
What we offer:
- Direct contact with clients and the opportunity to share ideas.
- Training and certifications.
- Flexible retribution plan: you can adjust your compensation composition according to your needs.
- Professional growth.
- …and more!