We love what we do. And to eat. Smunch is a food tech startup in Berlin - we're on a mission to make it easy for businesses, maintain good food at work, bring teams together, and enable better interactions and communication.
Your core tasks:
What we offer:
We believe that good food is the key to a happier life. For employed persons, however, it is particularly difficult to ensure this in everyday working life.
We are developing the future for good food in the workplace. Our start-up team has extensive experience in the food-tech industry and company building. We are building a culture of growth, learning and fun and looking for great candidates to fuel our Smunch Team!
Work together with all the stakeholders to disrupt a traditional market using the latest trends on technology to make a highly automated process from food request to delivery.
Build robust integrations with several payroll systems and third party providers such as restaurants, food suppliers and logistics centers.
Set, understand and monitor the necessary data points to always be a fully data-driven company.
If you are willing to embark on this mission with us, read on!
Your core tasks:
- Leading the development team (recruiting, architecturing, assessing best practices, coaching ...)
- Hands-on coding new features using latest technologies such as: NodeJS, ES6 & ES7, PostGIS, Twilio, Stripe, Braintree, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
- Integrate third party APIs as core feature of the platform
- Be responsible for the success of the features on the tech level based on Product requirements
- Ensure scalability of the platform at any point on time
- Be creative while solving the challenges you will be presented using simplicity and a lean approach
- Making sure platform is always tech-competitive reviewing and upgrading libraries every 12 months
- Making benchmark and research among third party providers of any kind to ensure we choose the provider that adjust the most to our needs
- Suggest ideas and quick wins for our Product
- Minimum 4+ years nodejs experience
- Experience integrating several 3rd party providers such as Payment Providers, Communication Providers, etc.
- Searching first a solid gem that can solve your problem instead of reinventing the wheel.
- Passion for all kind of technology
- Interest on tech architecture and PaaS
- Business mindset combined with logical thinking
- Communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive Berliner salary
- A real Berliner startup experience, the next Silicon Valley
- Positive atmosphere with a team who is eager to make the difference in the market
- Young and talented team with senior experience in several fields including successful startup stories
- Possibility to personally grow in many directions especially in Tech and Product
You can’t live on coffee alone - which is why we use Smunch, a varied and healthy lunch program. We’re a food startup, and there’s always going to be healthy, delicious food on the table!We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Smunch company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.