Company Culture/ Introduction:
Cobee is an employee benefits company that is using new technologies to disrupt the big benefit market that has been traditionally dominated by big incumbent players.
All our efforts are focused on making employees feel HAPPY about their benefits, trying to unify the value proposition in an UNDERSTANDABLE and EASY TO USE formula.
We are a young company made of a young, very professional and talented workforce. We think BIG and we have a clear international ambition to become the LOVED solution for employees to influence their main source of capital: their compensation.
There are three core principles that we all share in our way of working:
- Employees first: we strongly believe that making employees FEEL DELIGHTED is our key to success. We take that into account in every action and decision.
- ISpossible ambition: our business offering did not exist before. We constantly challenge the status quo because we are a set of thinkers who think that improvement IS always POSSIBLE.
- Owner ownership: we all know what our duties are, we work with full ownership towards our goals and we know how those affect the overall company goals. We are autonomous and we care A LOT about the quality of our own work.
In the tech team we like to work very close to the customer, listening to their feedback and delivering real value to them. Inside the tech team you will be able to:
- Be part of the decision process about providers and technologies.
- Deliver value to our customers, making a huge difference in their personal finances.
- Write high quality software that ensures great productivity.
You are what we are looking for, if:
- You are passionate about software quality and you have the ability to came up, by your own, with usable, easy to maintain and easy to evolve solutions.
- Good discipline and knowledge when writing automated tests.
- You have more than 5 years of development experience and at least a year of NodeJS experience (personal projects included) .
You will get extra points if:
- You have worked with Typescript.
- You have in-depth experience using architectures like Hexagonal (Port and Adapters, Clean, it has many names...)
This could get wild if you:
- Have a personal software side-project that you maintain.
- Give talks or participate in meet-ups.
- Have worked in/with the payment ecosystem (issuing side).
What we offer:
- Working in a tech team which has as main value the quality of the software, in one of the hottest Fintechs in the world (BBVA Open Talent World winners).
- Competitive salary with some of the best benefits on the market, of course! (meals, transportation, health insurance, training courses… and more!)
- Flexible schedule and remote work.
- A complex product: we have to comply with regulations on real time in order to authorize card transactions.
- We like to give our employees freedom to contribute beyond their role.
- Cool offices well located (General Martinez Campos).
- Young and fun work environment, with lots of humor floating in the air.
- The chance to have an enormous impact on people's economy.