ForceManager is the leading mobile CRM with a full service WebApp created for a range of work styles including home, office or the field. The success of the solution is due to its user friendly interface, built in geolocation features, and high user adoption rates. ForceManager is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain with international offices in London, Berlin, Venice, Mexico City, Madrid, Bogota and New York City. With more than 100 employees our team proudly serves 1,500 customers worldwide.
It’s due to this strong growth at ForceManager that we require a Senior .Net Engineer to join our team in Barcelona. The main mission of this role will be to help us iterate and evolve our C# .Net BackEnd.
As a Senior .Net Engineer you will:
- Be a core member of our BackEnd development team
- Lead the evolution of our .Net C# technology and BackEnd
- Help us migrate from .Net Framework to .Net Core
- Design and implement our API based services
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in software development
- .Net Framework
- .Net Core
- Web API
- Entity Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Containers and microservices
- Unit testing (xUnit)
- Fluent in Spanish, English at least B1.
- Elegible to work in the UE (we are not able to do sponsorships)
Nice to have:
- Azure development and deployment
- Amazon Web Services
- GOLang knowledge
- Experience in migrating .Net framework applications to .Net core will be highly beneficial
- Permanent contract and an attractive professional career based on your professional experience and potential.
- Development of your entrepreneurial spirit, promoting creativity and initiative through the close relationship with the leadership team.
- Remote first working policy.
- Free Friday afternoons.
- Gym membership discount.
- Private Health Insurance with AXA.
- English lessons.
- Referral programs.
- Weekly wellness online activities including Yoga, Cardio, Crossfit & more!
- Team building activities throughout.
- Chance to be a part of culture in which the exchange of ideas and individual initiatives is highly encouraged.
- And a fun, friendly, international team!
We invite you to follow us on Instagram (@ForceManager) to see what it's like to work at ForceManager!