We are looking for you when you have the guts to touch the core of our product, you hate UI and your are all about refactoring our framework code into microservices code.
Your specialist chapter (team) consist from the following people
Our Tech Chapter consist of 28 people. The average age is 29 years. 20 developers are working from our Lisbon office, the others are based in Amsterdam. The majority of our developers have a Master or PHD Degree.
We are a manager free environment and you will collaborate with your colleagues to improve the product, prfioritize your product backlog and improve the teamwork.
- Implement new features accordingly to our code and development guidelines
- Discuss approach and solutions with colleagues from different functions
- Discuss new technologies and keep up to date on new developments
- Maintain and improve the code quality
- You have the opportunity to participate in Squad's meetings, and contribute to improve its processes
What we offer
- International, young and bold company. We want to bring payroll processing to another level.
- Ambitious environment, constantly challenging ourselves
- Lots of ways to develop yourself and get lost in the newest techniques, work styles and software engineering best practices.
- A personal coach and a mentor. We will not offer a manager.
- A full agile working environment.
- Working in Lisbon is possible on occasion. We have an apartment there, which you can use, when available
- Helpful, smart and fun colleagues.
We are looking for you if you have:
- 7+ years of experience as a .NET developer
- Strong knowledge of .NET with Visual Studio (C #,ASP.NET, MVC)
- Experience with WebForms, XML and REST integrations
- Interest and curiosity to work with Microservices (uhuh!)
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server / T-SQL
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Hands-on experience with continuous delivery & continuous integration and have seen/worked (nice to have) with continuous deployment.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
We are looking for you if you are:
- Team player and you like to actively help your colleagues.
- Advocating collaborative decision making
- Up-to-date with new technologies, applications and environments
- Keen to develop yourself and grow along with the company.
- Able to handle vague problems and requirements.
- Fun in your own way.