Do you want to work with a young, agile, and innovative Team to develop unified communication cloud solutions that seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Teams? We’re offering you a chance to take part in the whole development process and to work with the latest technologies. As a Senior .net Backend Developer you will be able to actively shape our product and integrate your ideas and thereby contribute to the success of Luware.
- Take part in the entire development process: from design, planning the architecture to the development, unit-testing, and DevOps
- Collaborate with Developers, QAs, Product Owner and Scrum Master
- Analyze risks, assess project feasibility, and ensure maximum software user-friendliness
- Work with the latest technologies, such as .net core, Docker, Azure, Kubernetes, Raven DB (NoSQL) and TiDB
- Excellent programming skills and an interest in the latest applied technologies with min. 5 years of programming experience in .net
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience with unit testing (or other forms of automated testing)
- Experience with REST service development
- Experience with Event Sourcing / Message Queueing
- Willingness to take ownership and strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to follow procedures and interest in process optimization
- Ability to communicate in English (verbally and in written)
Nice to have
- Experience with NoSQL DB (esp. RavenDB or MongoDB)
- Experience with CQRS and EventSourcing (incl. event sourcing DBs)
- Experience with Azure development and DevOps
- Experience with multithreaded applications
- Experience with TDD, BDD; deep interest in automated testing
May we get to know you?
Send us your application using the form on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!