Like you, Skyscanner is also on a high-speed growth journey. Over 50 million people a month trust us to turn their travel nightmares into sweet dreams. Increasingly, they’re doing this on mobile devices, resulting in over 60 million app downloads to date, and counting - which is where you come in. We’re currently expanding our app development capability and we’re looking for world-class mobile developers with mentoring or management experience to work within a small team of innovative engineers, in an ultra fast paced environment. We can offer you the flexibility and fast pace of a startup combined with the opportunity to develop products that are used by multiple millions of people every day. Products people actually want and find useful, built by a company that still has massive potential ahead of it.
To be clear, we aren’t just developing an app; we are building and shipping features from the ground up. Product teams working on mobile apps also do data analysis, design systems, and release services – which all builds up into a mobile experience. If you're flexible, eager to learn and can’t move forward fast enough - apply now.
You can offer us:
A hunger to learn, and learn fast. A desire to meet challenges. A passion for developing apps that work in a global and scalable environment. A commitment to applying engineering best practice to produce top quality solutions.
We can offer you:
An excellent career move. The chance to work with great developers, in fact, great people across the board. The space to be trusted to do what you do best. And to make decisions that matter. The potential to tackle big stuff, not small stuff.
What do you need to apply?
- Exceptional competencies in developing, releasing and maintaining native apps
- Extensive experience of the iOS or Android mobile application environments, application architecture, platform capabilities and development frameworks
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Ability to work in areas outside of your comfort zone
- Polyglot Engineer experience
Our mobile stack includes: Objective-C, Java, Swift, Fastlane, Gradle, Microservices, Docker, Drone, AWS, SQL, Python, Elasticsearch
- - ‘Skyscanner University’ offers a range of courses for tech and business topics.
- - At Skyscanner there’s no clocking in and there’s no bell at the end of the day, they prefer to give you the freedom and autonomy to do your job, add value and own your work.
- - Better than average annual leave in all office locations.
- - There’s enhanced maternity and paternity leave and a flexible working policy to encourage and enable a healthy work-life balance.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!